I wish all my children came from one woman –9ice | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 3 December 2016

I wish all my children came from one woman –9ice

Popular singer, 9ice,has revealed he wishes all his 4 children were from one woman.  In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer who has four children from three women quickly added he has no regrets.
 He said
“I wish I had all my children from one woman because it is a good thing and it makes you connect easily with your children. For example, I have to go to Abuja, Lagos and America to visit my children. Imagine if all my children were from one woman. However, I have no regrets because it has been ordained, people are just complaining but God has already ordained that these things would happen,” he said.

10 comments:

  1. 2face already said that. Pick another line bro,you can't be saying this after saying you want to have a football team number of kids and you're God's gift to women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep wishing, sebi E dey sweet u wen u dey straff. Good morning my people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning my brother. Don't mind them. In Ten years time now Wizkid will be saying the same thing.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should first wish to zip up your wondering 'weapon' of mass destruction of marriage and kids all over the place. Work on y'self too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what you get for not keeping control of your wandering preek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what you get for not keeping control of your wandering preek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Street Credibility.

    You liked the way you were living.

    End of story.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321