Kim Kardashian reveals low-cut dress she almost wore to Met Gala | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 29 July 2016

Kim Kardashian reveals low-cut dress she almost wore to Met Gala

 Kim Kardashian showed off the first outfit she was meant to wear to the Met ball before she settled for the second Balmain dress. She also shared a photo from her fitting which showed Kanye beaming .It was In a post titled 'Fitting Friday,' the mother of two wrote:
'The process of getting ready for an event like this is intense; it really takes a village.At this time, my post-pregnancy weight was still fluctuating and I was not at my goal yet, but I was trying so hard.Olivier and his entire Balmain team brought tons of options for me to try.'
When I landed in New York at midnight, I immediately went to see Olivier for a 1 a.m. fitting, and we literally cut skirts in half, created tops from dresses, and stayed up until 4 a.m. to get the perfect option that we felt fit the theme.'The good news is, I still have all the other pieces, so I can wear them for future events. What a dream come true!!!'




4 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don tire to dey see Kim Kardashian news..Next comment please.
    mazinoweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lucky it wasn't me putting that thing around her neck.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321