Waje shares adorable photo with her mother | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 June 2016

Waje shares adorable photo with her mother

The singer shared the lovely photo with her mother to mark her birthday writing, "Happy birthday mummy 😍😍😍😍 I love my mother"
'No amount of money will pay her for being the best mother,my best friend. We have been through so much together that I always have this overwhelming desire to protect her and care for her....... Soft spoken woman of God. Please celebrate my mum ..... Happy birthday mummy dearest.... Chei I go fine well well when I old o#mumsgenes'
Waje has always gushed over her mother for supporting her even when she gave birth to her now 17 year old daughter at a young age.

6 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321