Meet the woman with 8 foot hips making a fortune flaunting her curves online | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 June 2016

Meet the woman with 8 foot hips making a fortune flaunting her curves online

A 35-stone woman with hips measuring a whopping 8ft wide is raking in a fortune from an adoring legion of online fans.
Bobbi-Jo Westley ,43, from Pennsylvania, is known in the Super Size Big Beautiful Women modelling community for extreme figure.
And her hips and bum have made her a hit with men around the world – with fans splashing out on steamy webcam sessions.

She said: “I’m very confident and it’s my body so if I want to show the world me naked or in bra and panties that’s what I choose to do.
“I’m famous for my hips and for my butt. It’s the first thing that people notice.”
Bobbi got into modelling three years ago after being approached online.
The mother-of-five had always been slightly bigger but then began to pile weight around her hips and butt after each of her pregnancies and with the development of an under-active thyroid.

Now Bobbi makes $2,000 a month from her webcam sessions and modelling work under her stage-name - the Ultimate Pear.
She receives 40-50 Facebook messages a day from men requesting explicit pictures and webcam sessions - which can last from anything from a few minutes to an hour.
Bobbi said: “People often think it is fake and that I have had surgeries. But I’m definitely 100 per cent real. There is nothing fake about these curves.
“I get 40-50 messages a day from men asking if they can marry me or have a baby with me. They really like my confidence.
“I’ve had men who I never thought would want me but have tried to pull me.
“They come from all over the world - the UK, Australia, India, Unites States - it’s hard to keep track.”

She said: “Some people mock me and my size but I don’t pay any attention to negativity.
“Most people hate people because they have taken their low self esteem. So they have to make fun of somebody else to take it off them.
“I don’t care what others think about me or what others say about me. I am confident in my skin - it’s who I am.
“My hips and my butt is what makes me.”
Despite her defiance, Bobbi admits her weight does cause her some problems.
She said: “I do think about it - obviously it’s not healthy for me to have this body frame. But I just take it one day at a time and I live life.
“It scares me sometimes because I do have asthma and when I walk, I do gasp for air. I am still able to walk – it just takes longer than the average person.”

Daily Mirror

14 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321