Kim K defends Blac Chyna for the ‘miracle’ of transforming brother ,Rob | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 12 May 2016

Kim K defends Blac Chyna for the ‘miracle’ of transforming brother ,Rob

  Kim Kardashian has defended Blac Chyna in the latest sneak peek for “Keeping up with the Kardashians.” While Khloe expressed surprise at Rob's sudden transformation telling Kim
Don't we kind of think it's a miracle that Rob, who doesn't even show up to Christmas for the past three years, literally he wouldn't leave his room, but the fact that now he's created a Snapchat ... blows my mind,” she asked Kim.
Kim responded

“She gave him confidence, more power to her,“He hasn’t been like this in so long, that even though there’s been some drama, if this is what it takes then I don’t care who he’s dating. I’m so happy that he’s just feeling better about himself,”
However, she felt he should have let them know,saying
He should have said to us, 'Hey guys, this is how I feel. I can't help who I love. And I fell in love with her. Kylie should know this,' she said.
However, little sister Khloe was not feeling the love, slamming her former recluse of a brother for only swinging back to life for Chyna.
“If some p---y is getting him to remove his braces and shave his beard and work out,” she said shrugging.

4 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321