DSS blocks Ben Bruce from greeting Buhari in Aso Rock | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2016

DSS blocks Ben Bruce from greeting Buhari in Aso Rock

Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) barred Ben Murray Bruce from exchanging pleasantries with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa on Monday.

Bruce, who joined his colleagues at the Democracy day dinner says he was blocked when he attempted to greet the president like a senator did.
Senator Bruce is known to be very critical of the current administration, particularly the president.
More tweets below


16 comments:

  1. Kikikiki,apc is a scam dey ar frds wt only those who support their govt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dictator.Fake democracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need me say more? GEJ my hero had more critics than PMB, yet he dined with all irrespective of party interest.... Nigerians should by now know that voting Buhari was a colossal damage.. I am glad I never supported this man for a single day.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make sense. Can you imagine a while president behaving like infant. What an awkward mind set

      Delete
    2. GEJ was a HUGE MESS!

      Delete
  4. This is not common sense at all. Sir just eat and go home. No be dinner not that it's a condelence visit. Haa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not common sense at all. Sir just eat and go home. No be dinner not that it's a condelence visit. Haa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emeh, so why is this news?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most people here are just daft. How can u be criticising me on social media...but when u see me u want to Greet me? Wat will u say during the greetings? Either Bruce wants to famz, or spoil the day for PMB. So it's better to block haters. Mr president is human afterall...positive vibes only

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like PMB, if i see him anywhere, I won't even say hi! Bruce do same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I see you, I will greet you well, I will hold your hand, take you inside my room, wetin you see na poi. Trust me. Sweat thinz. *wink*

      Delete
  9. Nigeria Nigeria.. Na waoo, criticism is allowed in every true Democratic government.. If he's not allowed to shake him, it is non Democratic! Nobody owns Aso Rock!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321