Kylie Jenner is fresh-faced and stunning for Glamour magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 29 April 2016

Kylie Jenner is fresh-faced and stunning for Glamour magazine

The 18 year old beauty looks flawless as the cover star of Glamour magazine UK...One of her best make up looks yet!

She told the publication she is an inspiration to young girls who want to stand on their own...
I'm a young woman, for one thing, and I don't depend on a man or anybody else. I make my own money and start my own businesses, and I feel like I'm an inspiration for a lot of young girls who want to stand on their own.'  'I haven't had a dollar of my mum's money for five years. Ever since I started earning my own money, I've paid for everything: all my cars, houses, clothes, everything.

'I like to know exactly what's going on and I'm actually quite careful with what I spend. We all are as a family.'

3 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321