Toyin Lawani marks birthday with stunning photos,opens up her multimillion naira empire | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Toyin Lawani marks birthday with stunning photos,opens up her multimillion naira empire

 The stylist, designer and entrepreneur released stunning photos as she turned a year older today.She also gave an insight into her upbringing and how she arrived at where she is today..
I set Trends i dont follow,I'm a princess by Birth, I was born into wealth,But I made my own way,Relying on the wealth of your family is weakness,Go out there,DONT LET THEM TELL U WHAT THEY WANT U TO BE,
Alot Don't believe when they see me work with my Hands, but it's gives me joy when I do my work with my hands,Even with the favt that i have 40staffs,it gives me Joy,i don't pretend to be what I'm not,I don't act like I don't shit😂I eat my EBa with my hands,Alot of celebs let fame get into their Heads and meanwhile they have nothing,empty barrel makes the loudest noise,workhard what u deserve will definitely come to you one day,Talent is the only thing any human can't take from u,focus and build yourself up,I started my Business with 150k from a small shop,Now I run A multimillionaire Empire,with 20Buisnesses under it,Did I think I would get there?Hell yea, I worked for it &still working at it,what u work for is what u will get,stay focused and don't let opinion of Haters stop u...with just Believing in yourself ,You can Rule the world,so far your Talent is Real, Happy Birthday To me.#TheEntreprenuer#TheMasterofAllstylistDesigners #Atmfashionista 😍QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS.

16 comments:

  1. Hbd to her,i love her outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am not Yoruba but i just like her

      Delete
    2. You need not belong to a sect, tribe, religion etc to justify your likeness

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Toyin, I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But na small boys dey nack ur apako #smug

    ReplyDelete

  4. Photos have always been an art , of course , they are not easy to do , always needed a good talent , to make high-quality pictures , there is a very beautiful photos I saw them https://www.naij.com/ here , I want to congratulate this person a day birthday , wish you all wonderful . Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new month MPN fam!
    Happy birthday Toyin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful attire.. .happy new month mpn family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful woman! She's such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit , Beautiful woman. So determined. Like her spirit.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321