Idris Elba blames not working for his split with girlfriend | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 31 March 2016

Idris Elba blames not working for his split with girlfriend

Idris Elba has blamed his break-up with his girlfriend on not being in work. He spoke about his split from Naiyana Garth last month in a rare interview on his private life.
Elba, 43, talked about acting as “therapy” and said when he is off set,hislife falls to sh-t.He told Esquire...
“Therapy is a good way to cleanse my... When I’m not acting is when my life falls to sh**. It’s really interesting.“I’m going through this b*****ks now ’cos I’m not on a film set. Had I been on a set I wouldn’t even have noticed. Probably.”
 He and Naiyana, 28, have a son, Winston, two. They broke up days after he was seen partying in New York with Naomi Campbell.

2 comments:

  1. There's something crooked about this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't buy this abeg.. he should kom up with something else!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321