I like what I like-Khloe Kardashian reveals she's never seen a white penis | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 31 March 2016

I like what I like-Khloe Kardashian reveals she's never seen a white penis

Khloe Kardashian sure spills alot of bedroom secrets.On the latest episode of her chat show Kocktails with Khloe, when asked about only dating black men by guest comedian Pauly Shore.She said
“I’ve never seen a white penis. So, if you want to show me yours, I would like to see it. I’ve never seen one, though.“I don’t even know what to f**king say anymore. I don’t know how else to answer it. I don’t know. If I want a guy that is a brunette with blue eyes that’s all I go after that’s all I go after. Some women only like foreigners… I like what I like."

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations. what do you want us to do with this information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who the f cares? i'm a yoruba girl that only goes for igbo guys. maybe I should start announcing it. kmt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Khloe mouth has diarrhea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am tellin u,all wt she is saying is uncalled for

      Delete
  4. All this controversy to hipe up her TV show ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl talks way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls keep dat 2 yourself...it's all yours nt 4 us

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321