(UPDATE)The Olumofin brothers reportedly ordered to leave Toolz & Tunde's wedding | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 January 2016

(UPDATE)The Olumofin brothers reportedly ordered to leave Toolz & Tunde's wedding

After their viral public spat with Gbemi Olateru who subbed them for attending all weddings ,invited or not,Joro and Dokun Olumofin stepped out for Toolz and Tunde 's wedding today .
 Spot the invite on Dokun's hand? Yes,they were invited ..

Update :According to online reports ,the brothers were asked to leave the wedding by the groom's parents .No reason was given for their act ,but should be connected with their issue with Gbemi .
Another below


24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Are these guys really handsome?? I just don't see it i sweear down! Nawa oo


      ....gossip girl

      Delete
    2. Disgrace,i follow dem covr their face

      Delete
  2. Gbemi I will advice u to sit far away from these men cos u can see they ain't smiling today.And while at it, avoid any eye contact Btwn u guys.Gbemi the gossip champion cum busy body.Bish was served

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. they were invited after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will be center of attractions today all thanks to Gbemi what's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will be center of attractions today all thanks to Gbemi what's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaaaaaaa dts really embarrassing oooo not fair jare if I were 2 b dem I won't attend jare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fear even dey catch me to read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dey shldnt av attended after d previous spat...dey were winning until now. smh

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's false jare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol,true or false, if it was sha me, i wont attend cos obviously, theyve been some gossip btwn Tools and Gbemi and if my friend cant correct gis girl or let his girl gosip bout me and doesnt hide d fact that she did, then no respect for me be that

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's trending on Twitter ooo... National embarrassment!! They would have just let it pass or tell them before hand.. they shouldn't have done this to them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear Emem I like you, please always try to verify news before u paste on your blog. this your news is false those guys are at the party they even video it on Instagram. I even saw Tools hubby hailing them on IG today cos they came for his wedding. Always verify news before u paste. My candid advise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate public disgrace tho ....#Respect✌️

    ReplyDelete
  14. lwkm... eyah! egbons sorry o

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321