Pregnant Chrissy Teigen flashes boobs in see-through for dinner with John Legend(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 31 January 2016

Pregnant Chrissy Teigen flashes boobs in see-through for dinner with John Legend(Photos)

Chrissy Teigen showed off her pregnancy figure in a stunning outfit on Saturday night.She and husband,John Legend went out on a date ..The model says her fashion choices are influenced by Kim Kardashian.
 "[Kim Kardashian] told me to go stretchy. I always wanted to be the person who showed off the bump because it looks beautiful and I think you should embrace it.
"Kim does that well and I love seeing that belly of hers and I know Kanye does too - we're lucky to be with men who find pregnancy sexy. Thank God!"



6 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321