I didn't return to music because I failed in politics-9ice | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 30 December 2015

I didn't return to music because I failed in politics-9ice

Music star, 9ice, has debunked claims that he returned to music because he failed in politics.
9ice who ran  for a House of Reps seat in Oyo state but lost during the APC primary, told Punch that although he did not win the election, the experience has taught him a lot.
9ice said,
 “It is not true that I am returning to music after failing in my political endeavours. People would always talk. When I went into politics, people said that it was because I was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, I would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something I can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn’t, I would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, I would contest again"

19 comments:

  1. I thought he said he was too old to continue with music! Oga 9ice, keep deceiving ursef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVen if he returned cos he failed. Snce no house of assembly for him, is he supposed to stay idle and bergaly? not like a fan o mr 9ce but do ur thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. God be. With you -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person

    Alright
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have u guys heard his voice on stage recently? It's worse than a toad's. He should just go & venture into other things& leave music

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9ice use to be one of my top 10 male musician bk then..but I don't reallt know why everyone is going into politics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you hurt an innocent soul that sacrificed all for you,
      Thats how its gonna be.

      Delete
  7. Lol, thought u were too old to make music!
    Ma nigga is back..👌🏾

    ReplyDelete
  8. U guyz forgot so easily that he made a yoruba promise to bring home the Grammy Awards. 9ice m not giving up on u yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao this vizzy have been tormenting nice on his promise to bring home Grammy...hahahha let him be abeg..when there is life there is hope..lmao

      Delete
  9. Still waiting for his grammy plaque

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321