Kanye West confirms he's running for president in 2020 | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 24 September 2015

Kanye West confirms he's running for president in 2020

Kanye West wasnt joking when he said he was going to run for president of the USA come 202. He confirmed to Vanity Fair'

I’ve got five years before I go and run for office and I’ve got a lot of research to do, I’ve got a lot of growing up to do,' said West. My dad has two masters degrees. My mom has a PhD, she used to work at Operation PUSH. Somehow the more and more creative I get, the closer and closer I get to who I was as a child. When I was a child, I was holding my mom’s hand at Operation PUSH. I think it’s time.'
We all know what Kanye wants, he gets...

14 comments:

  1. I bet u not this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He beta ask Wyclef awfa. BTW na hu dey pursue am?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not when his wife is a kadashian n has a sex tape history

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just here sipping on Margarita and waiting for 2020. Until then, no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the same way I've made my intentions known here first that I will be running for presidency 2019.I will release official statement sometime soon but yes u heard it here first.I need Ur support

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim's bad records alone will make him fail ,so my lil advice is Mr East abi West go n make more good music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Kanye, Americans don't reason like Nigerians for you all talking about sex tape, Kanye is poised and has determinantion, funny enough they prefer him to Trump coz they said he is the "lesser evil".!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321