Checkout the joint birthday cake Bovi's wife got him and their daughter | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 25 September 2015

Checkout the joint birthday cake Bovi's wife got him and their daughter

 Bovi's wife Kris is in celebration mood.Apart from showering encomiums on her husband and daughter (her king and princess)who share a joint birthday today,she got them this beautiful joint cake courtesy dainty affairs..
She also had sweet words for her hubby who turned 36 today
A very happy birthday to this sweet heart @officialbovi who has chosen to love me unconditionally, my hero, my joy, my pride, my blessing, my mentor, my entertainer, my gossip partner, my lover, my best friend, a selfless man, the only person who knows my deepest secrets !! I could go on and on about you the whole day .... You are a true definition of a "Sweet Heart" !! Words really can't describe how kind your heart really is. Love you forever my love" 

10 comments:

  1. Sweet one there! Lovely cake btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This is lovely no doubt.... Hbd to them once again.... #NowPlaying love dont mean nothing: paul play.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope shez not giving Bovi 100% of her heart so that she can make heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, happy birthday to Bovi n daughter.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321