Why I would love and serve Churchill with my life-Tonto Dikeh | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 30 August 2015

Why I would love and serve Churchill with my life-Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh doesn't just love her man, she is inlove with him. The actress wrote a touching tribute to him.
"29-08-15 My best friend paid my dowry and I traditionally now belong to him.. In my culture after this event you can now move in with him as a family.. Am super proud of his confidence Am super proud of his courage,believe me he heard a lot of trash but stood firm and believed in his God & cut off anyone who spoken ill of me,Now thats a real man ..One reason I will for ever love respect & serve him with my life... #MrsX"

13 comments:

  1. We haf hear ooo madam x. Just pray for a marriage that lasts not all these fairy tales you're telling us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovu wantintin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for them. Wish u all d happiness , fulfillment & joy u desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nice,God bless ur home

    ReplyDelete
  5. And who asked u.Attention seeker.Ur married so face Ur home and spare us this unnecessary irrelevant bullocks.No don't serve him,come and serve me.Mstcheewwww

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serve him with your head first to marry in the world.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una no go learn from wetin happen to other people wey dry broadcast private matter for social media. Continue, we dey here dey wait. If una marriage dey sweet, keep am to yoursef otherwise you go just dey market your hubby give some ladies out there. E no easy to see husband o, make u no toy wit your own. A word is enough for the wise.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321