The moment Kris Jenner met Caitlyn for the first time(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 31 August 2015

The moment Kris Jenner met Caitlyn for the first time(Photos)

Images of the first time Kris Jenner met Caitlyn has been released in a new trailer for I am Cait ...
During the shoot Caitlyn revealed their marriage break down was more to do with the way that Kris treated her throughout their relationship and that’s what she couldn’t take anymore.Before their meeting Caityln said
“Kris and I haven't talked in months. She hasn't called me in a year.“Twenty per cent was gender and 80 per cent was the way I was treated,She had her own money, she didn’t need me as much from that standpoint. The relationship was different.
“I think in a lot of ways she became less tolerant of me. Then I’d get upset and the whole relationship kind of fizzled,” she added.

8 comments:

  1. Liar! Still doesn't make u a woman though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on to see the celebrity that just found his long lost twin sister unbelievable http://mediafollow.blogspot.com/2015/08/laura-ikeji-i-found-my-twin.html31 August 2015 at 13:40

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply hating on a natural woman who made the mistake of marrying you, thinking u were a real man, will not make you more of a woman than she is, Ms Caitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every woman's pride is to go the 9 months marathon. Blessed with curves not triggered by hormonal drugs. You suck!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321