Rihanna is nu.de, bloodied and raging with revenge in B*tch Better Have My Money Video | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 2 July 2015

Rihanna is nu.de, bloodied and raging with revenge in B*tch Better Have My Money Video

Rihanna has finally dropped the video to her smash hit, Bi*ch better have my money..The video was directed by her and megaforce.She says she had the idea for the video eight months ago...
 Ya girl got director skillz!!! The concept for this piece came to me 8 months ago!!! So you can imagine how anxious I am right now!!!She wrote
Trust Rihanna to slay the video..

12 comments:

  1. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Alright. Good for her.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so gangstar. love her to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one riri of life.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Waiting patiently for the video though....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girl toh bad,nice video,I like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful video,gangsta babe toh sexy!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321