I'm married to my craft -Toke Makinwa stuns for Complete Fashion Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

I'm married to my craft -Toke Makinwa stuns for Complete Fashion Magazine

Toke Makinwa is the cover star of Complete Fashion magazine "the wedding special ".. He wrote
Guess who???? So, I have always wondered what I will look like in a traditional wedding dress and when the opportunity came up I went with it. I didn't have a big old white wedding (PrincessStyle), so this shoot was fun fun fun. I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams.

10 comments:

  1. Ok oo...na yo dreams, craft and purpose that made yo horseband 2 get anotha woman like u pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should learn from Tiwa. She's talented too.

      Delete
  2. What craft abeg! Wearing heavy makeup, fake hair, n posting photos on Instagram all day everyday? Lollllll

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321