MPN ANNOUNCEMENT -Blog Error | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2015

MPN ANNOUNCEMENT -Blog Error

Dear MPN Fam, I'm working on the blog so you may see 404 error when trying to access www.misspetitenigeriablog.com directly from Google, your phone,laptop or the app..Majority of MPN blog readers may not be able to access this site now (unless those following on twitter/facebook/google+ who can see links to new posts) until the issue is sorted out..

Kindly bear with me as this would be sorted out very soon..In the meantime,kindly use www.misspetitenaijablog.com ..

Thanks for your understanding ........

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I actually resorted to twitter to know if you'd been hacked

      Delete
  2. Was wondering, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to use your blogspot link in order to access it now via www.misspetitenigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright! Was wondering too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I noticed it this morning. I had to go on twitter and click your blog link which brought me back here, am sure Jide will handle everything normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah...the please ignore my email, lol! Thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Mehn, the thing dey really disturb me and i just no like this very flat form i use dey access the blog i swear.... Pls make them fast
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok deaieeeeeee, had to use the link through face book.....kindly resolve the problem quick,my darling Emeh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so worried since morning but am still your loyal fan come rain and sun -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok noted,saw d same thing too when I was trying to access the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. missed the blog. went to sdk, felt like a stranger. glad u re back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, but didn't notice it...gat no prob

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok thanks been wondering since pls come bk quick o

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321