Mother tortures,abandons son at filling station(photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 1 May 2015

Mother tortures,abandons son at filling station(photo)

A nine-year-old boy, identified only as Kingsley, was on Thursday abandoned at a filling station at Adetola bus stop on Ijaiye Road, Agbado, Lagos State, by his mother.

It was learnt that the mother, Blessing, allegedly tortured him for greeting a neighbour.

She was said to have brought the boy from Ojuelegba, where they live and dumped him at the station around 7am.

Punch Metro gathered that Blessing left the area after telling the child that she wanted to buy some items at a nearby shop.

Some Good Samaritans, however, later bought food for the kid before he was taken to the Ijaiye Police Station around 11am.Kinglsey’s body was full of scars for which he held his mother responsible.
“Mummy beat me because I greeted our neighbour. She and the neighbour are quarrelling and she warned me not to greet her. She beat me with a stick when she saw me with the woman,” Kingsley said.
 The primary two pupil said he had been a victim of malnutrition and abuse since his parents divorced each other.
“My mother and I moved to Lagos from Calabar (Cross River State) after she divorced my daddy.“I live in Ojuelegba with her and my stepfather, Jonathan. She beats me every day.
“She will give me lashes for not waking up early to do domestic chores. At times, she won’t give me food to punish me.”
 An employee of the filling station, who gave his name only as Deji, lamented Kingsley’s situation. He said the mother would be attacked by an angry mob if she came back.
“I don’t know what the world is turning to. When some families are still praying to have children, a mother is maltreating her own to the point of dumping him. What could he have done to warrant being treated in such a heartless manner?
“This place was crowded in the morning and we did not know when she dumped him. He was sitting in a tricycle when I approached him. Some angry youths just left here. They would have given his mother the beating of her life if she had come back.” 
 A Good Samaritan, who did not want his name in print, said he saw the boy sitting helplessly in a corner in the filling station.He added that the boy was so hungry that he gulped the food and drink that were bought for him.
He said, “I was coming back from the office and popped over to buy petrol.
“I saw the boy sitting in a corner. There was blood in his head and hands. We decided to buy him rice and a drink. He was taken to the Ijaiye Police Station and they promised to take him to hospital to treat his injuries.”
 The Supervisor of the filling station, Adeola Olufunwa, said she was nearly detained at the station on the matter.
She said, “I was the one who noticed the boy’s presence around us and I alerted my colleagues.
“But funny enough, the police wanted to detain me for a case I knew nothing about.”

18 comments:

  1. This is an act of wickednezz to your blood ...#FakeMother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartless mother,some women..like's revengein their horseband's wickedness on their children which is very bad.

      Delete
    2. She's Evil and heartless. I'm guessing she's not his real mum cos I can't deal!

      Delete
  2. This is deviation from the norm: Isn't she suppose to nurture him grow in love and care? Guide and teach him values?

    At first doubt if she can actually be the boy's mother to have treated him in this callous and malicious ways. The boy should be handed over to social welfare home for proper care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evil woman taking out her anger n frustration on d innocent child. Whn people r seriously looking for d fruit of d womb n some r talking derz for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would have left him with the father, police why almost detain the supervisor of the filling station? This is why people don't like helping accident victims in Nigeria because police would arrest them too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its obvious she hates d boy because he reminds her of her ex-husband.what a wicked soul.she should be arrested and punished ...why bring a child into this world when you know u will later maltreat and refuse him of a your motherly love n care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. God wil torture her in same way too! Wicked mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked woman! Punishing a child to something he knows nothing about msheww. May God punish her wherever she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked woman! She 4 liv am with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked and heartless woman.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Some people are not meant to have kids i swear....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soul of a witch.. 100 demons in her.. Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  12. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    @Eddreams I second ur thoughts. This is wickedness at its peak.

    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm, a mother without love for her own. God deliver the woman

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321