I cried for 4 months when I got pregnant for Wizkid-Baby Mama | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 28 May 2015

I cried for 4 months when I got pregnant for Wizkid-Baby Mama

To mark mother's day yesterday,Wizkid's baby mama ,Sola Ogudugu has opened up on the challenges she faced being a single mother in 2011, at the age of 19.She insinuates he dis-virgined her and took to social media to reminisce . She wrote
“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn! I Swear I died and rose again! Lol.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”
“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!”

“That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m Thankful”
“Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19!”
“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!”

32 comments:

  1. Isalright. Grabs chair waiting for comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like prick. Sorry!! Bolu looks like a boy now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg hu no like gud thing? Krkrkkrkrkkrr

      Delete
  3. Thank God you had put that behind you long time, plus finish school with good grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love her maturity God's grace dear nd ur son is cute

      Delete
    2. @ifeoma ibeneme, you see ya life.
      Her MATURITY you said?
      So being a BABYMAMA is maturity?!

      Delete
  5. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. But come oo, this babe is too ngbeke-ish for wizzy. just put her side by side with Tania! In SVC's voice.... IT IS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tink say totoh no get mbekish luk oo...or does it?

      Delete
    2. Ohh n also. ..prick no get eye oo, or does it?

      Delete
    3. e nor get oo my sis. na only when result come out like this, their eyes go clear.

      Delete
  7. Wen u ar doing it,without protection u dnt kno it wil lead to something abi?soroniyen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God why youuuu? Wait. ...dd u ask God why u when u were collectin Wiz prick anyhow? Rubbish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...................BELINDA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-pst.chekeleke

      Delete
  9. When e dey sweet u,u no know say u dey 19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who send you make u collect sausage for that age? IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. When d guy dey ride u like bajaj u dint know u were 19 n in ur finals, all dt mattered was 'ahhh wizzy dey do me' my dear , o dense mehn.
    IamAdelarry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyment is good but the gains at the end is pain.....................ThankGod whizkid had money to take care of you if not your tears would have filled a gee pee tank-pst.chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  13. The rate at which people associate God and sex is funny.I am not even religious but people who think they are religious keep deceiving themselves.u thank God for sucessful fhacking n beautiful product of such fhack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even during sex u hear them screaming jesus,oh my God suck me!!!!!!!!oh my God finger me!!!!!!!!!kai!!!!!!kai.ndi religious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Calling God on fornication issue.... Serious matter....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  16. "That's how God wanted things to go"... So God now wants people to fornicate... Be deceiving yourself.. Who knows where you would have been if you hadn't gotten pregnant..

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I hear that U cried for 4months but U said u didn't know u were preggy.Ur a single mum,so face Ur life and stop all this petty lies

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321