Here is why Toke Makinwa cried last night.. | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 May 2015

Here is why Toke Makinwa cried last night..

Toke Makinwa shared her inspiring testimony of how her prayer list has gotten shorter .She doesn't mince words when it comes to praising God on social media.
I can't complain, GOD has been good to me. Last night I broke down in tears, it hit me that all I used to pray for, so many things I had on my prayer list, he has done. The beauty about God is he is not w noise maker, he does and over does and keeps doing. You have to shut yourself away from the word sometimes to take stock of your life. When you do, you realise suddenly your prayer list has gotten shorter and shorter, he did it, while I slept he did it. #Blessed
 I understand where she's coming from..

22 comments:

  1. God will surely ansa my prayer points IJN, lemme go add to it again, like God don show

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will surely ansa my prayer points IJN, lemme go add to it again, like God don show

    ReplyDelete
  3. This testimony is mine in Jesus name....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if she married a billionaire? She no go get prayer list at all.

      Delete
  4. ...and he's doing it 4 me IJN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and Amen dear sis....@Sweet lord all the glory to u...I can't wait to testify too for his wonderful deeds in my life

      Delete
  5. He never fail. He is my Jehovah Overdo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one emeh...serving it hot.
    Olorun alagbara...ema see o..

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is good. he answers me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    the same God that has been doing it for u will do thesame for me IJN. Amen!
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God for He is faithful and merciful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm next in line for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace makes great.. Who God has blessed no man can curse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is she trying to let us know that she is now finally pregnant.Did she do a pregnancy test lastnite

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thought crossed my mind when I saw this,I hope n sincerly pray she is.

      Delete
  13. Hmm..looks like she's pregnant ooo....I hope it is coz wat else would she b implying He did for her while she slept?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to see her without the fake lashes, hair and makeup

    ReplyDelete
  15. maybe she is finally preggo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like 'little patter of feet' is on the way. Whatever it is, may God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321