Ultimate Girlfriend? Playboy model gave boyfriend threesome as birthday gift | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 9 April 2015

Ultimate Girlfriend? Playboy model gave boyfriend threesome as birthday gift

A Playboy model has revealed she gave her boyfriend a threesome for his birthday  because she didn't know what gift to to get him.25 year old Daniella Chavez from Chile recruited her female friend to make it a reality
 She told the Mexican edition of Playboy:
 "It was the birthday of my favourite guy and I had spent two days around shopping malls to try and find him the perfect gift, but with no luck."A day before his birthday, I asked the help of a female friend working in a commercial centre and she said 'give him a night of passion, a trio with another girl'.I laughed at it and asked where could I possibly find another girl since I have never been with one. She said she would help.
"I told her to come to the apartment, we had a nice dinner and some drinks and then the night started becoming hot."He was surprised that she came to our dinner, but even more surprised when me and my female friend started kissing and getting naked.
"I can only say it was fantastic and worth doing it again."

34 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm..... Hope he wouldn't get used to that and when he dosent get it, it becomes a problem ..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh's No1 fan9 April 2015 at 16:25

      A beautiful baby girl you've got there Steve. God bless her.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmm...Speechless.... God is great!!-PST.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  3. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person

    End time birthday gift.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok ooh,but no vex if ur friend starts to fuck your bf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stingy girl, why ddnt u invite the whole town?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay o...This story just began.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is encouraging him to cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol dumb blonde. Your friend offered to help? Isn't it obvious she likes your guy and you fell for it? Watch out for part 2.People who do this do it with girls who the man can never see again,not a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plz my future wife I need this kind of Birthday gift included with anointing oil.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okes..showing him an easy road to follow,hope u are not gonna cry later

    ReplyDelete
  11. see better girlfriend, i go share this on my Facebook wall so that my GF will see it, next month is my birthday,, hope miracles happen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I trust my Nig babes.We can't be this silly.Guys don't even imagine it,it won't happen

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmm!! I can smell the devils hand work..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a bad idea....#sincerity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guess she didn't learn anything from karrueche and t.i's wife. Men might desire threesomes but in his mind you're giving him an okay to meet up with the 3rd girl after you. That aside. You know there can be 2 men in a threesome?, if ur bf asks for threesome and u mention that idea, he will never mention that again. Men n their egos. Cant stand another dick in the same threesome comparing their dick and his strokes to their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think threesomes stuffz never end well unless it's a girl you guys will never see again

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321