'Accept me & my daughter"-Chris Brown begs Karrueche | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 9 April 2015

'Accept me & my daughter"-Chris Brown begs Karrueche

Karrueche and her hot bod strutted the streets of LA yesterday as it's been said that Chris Brown is attempting to win her back .A source told Hollywoodlife that Chris texted Karrueche saying in all capital letters,
 'Yes, I only want to be with you and only you. I'm yours forever, bae. Me, you and Royalty. Can you accept me and my daughter?'
Chris has been 'blowing up her phone and her friend's phones, but [Karrueche]'s radio silent with him,' according to TMZ.
'He's been so frustrated he's turned to social media, complimenting her for all to seeChris is telling his friends he's not going to date anyone else and is confident Karrueche will come back to him.'

34 comments:

  1. Awwwww so touching ... Kae will definitely accept him back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Brown is really sick and very confused-pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever.Chris I tot u told me it was me and u forever.So u were lying to me

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah,In your dreams no shaking,wake up Frm ur slumber

      Delete
  4. Eyaa pls forgive n take him back. I think he's serious now n ready to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person

    Confused fellow...
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The power of threesome.. He can't get his mind off that... That's what he lusting after and not love.. Confused duo ..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That space in between her thigh! Jesu Kristi!.. So Dangerous I can die inside.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you need proper anointing service

      Delete
    2. She should forgive him and accept him back..I know is very pain

      Delete
  8. ''...and is confident Karrueche will come back to him''....hahaha...i like this part

    ReplyDelete
  9. SVC you don kolo I swear lol
    Only thigh gap go kill you....when u see the p nko wetin u go do lol
    Chris is in love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Na wa for this kind of love o

    ReplyDelete
  11. She should not be deceived

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls karrueche forgive Chris and go back to him..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eyaa,pls 4give him cos nobody is above mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She should not be deceived

    ReplyDelete
  15. She would surely accept him...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think twice woman, if u truly want him and can deal with the issue, pls go for him

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tears cry....so touching plzz..dear accept him and his daughter ok,still seei love in her eyez ISOALRIT#

    ReplyDelete
  18. Barbie doll✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌9 April 2015 at 14:27

    Kar will definitely go back to him, she is just fronting . My own is that I don't wanna see her shedding crocodile tears wen he brings baby number 2. Wise up like riri coz that nigga ain't loyal#bitchbye✋✋

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is still a baby.let him grow up first

    ReplyDelete
  20. You dey form..... Go meet my favrite gee and sort things out with him.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321