'Lil Wayne is My Man Crush'-Christina Milan gushes as she covers Latina Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

'Lil Wayne is My Man Crush'-Christina Milan gushes as she covers Latina Magazine

The formed an unlikely dating pair when they hooked up five months ago..but,Christina Milan says what she shares with Lil Wayne is special..The 33 year old told Latina Magazine
 'I think he's awesome,'.'He and I have a very special relationship and I think I've always been very careful with it publicly because when you have something special it's like everybody picks apart words. They'll pick apart a moment in a picture and take something that's special and trash it"

29 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, Never saw that coming. Goodluck to them...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crushing on a mad man... isookay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Question for another day......I wish them well

      Delete
  4. You are crushing on a mad man... isookay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lil Wayne must be a very intelligent guy! For a lady to commend him then Lil Wayne has a heart of gold# Nice one# -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Doctor what type of medication she needs

      Delete
  7. Talk about beauty and d beast, if u think it was a fairy tale, how abt this one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the same story you all tell at the very beginning,but at the End it a different story entirely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to like this girl....now shez dryyy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crushing on a tattooed looking rabbit Milian? Really? Smh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought she was pregnant for him sometimes last year or was I reading my own news in my dream?

    ReplyDelete
  12. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.


    I wish her luck with that.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda come and see ur son wit girl ooo

      Delete
    2. Don't mind them, e go end 4 picture, no marriage as long as he's still under my roof! Rubbish!

      Delete
  13. Am in love with a coco! IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  14. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    She is inlove no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321