I didn't know Lilian was an actress-Ubi Franklin | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 28 March 2015

I didn't know Lilian was an actress-Ubi Franklin

Their engagement shocked many as they were never identified as a couple or spotted together..Ubi Franklin has revealed he didn't know his fiancee, Lilian Esoro was an actress..He told Punch
“When I met her, I did not even know she was an actress. That is something people do not know. I hardly watch television these days because of my schedule, so there are a lot of movie stars I do not know. Whenever I want to relax, I watch movies on my laptop. The first day I met her, she did not tell me she was an actress and I didn’t know till about a week later.”
“I called her to ask and she told me she was an actress but preferred to keep a low profile. She said she does not like too much attention and all she wants is due diligence. She is not one of those actresses that seek for attention.”
Talking about how he broke up with his ex, Ubi said,

 “Things were not working because I believe that you should be where you would be happy for the rest of your life. I asked God that I needed a woman to marry and settle down with. After I prayed about it for about a week, I met Lillian at a friend’s party. The day I met her, I saw the qualities I wanted in a woman I want to be with for the rest of my life.”
On marrying an actress,he said..
“I have no problem with her career. Everybody works hard to earn a living and as far as she is happy with what she does, that is the most important thing to me. All I want to do is to help her improve on whatever she is doing and also support her,” he said.
“The marriage would definitely be this year in Nigeria. I am not a fan of marrying abroad. I have nothing against people that do it but the truth is many people that ought to come and pray for you would not make it if you travel out of the country,” he sai

33 comments:

  1. Eyaaaa... They look so beautiful together.
    God bless your Union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to rock gele n asoebi for these two amazing ppl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be There? I'd be there too......na wash

      Delete
    2. Nurse Abigial.....I wish her d best beautiful girl

      Delete
  3. I wonder what did she do that made u 2 c the qualities of a wife just in few hrs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Attraction at first sight.

      Delete
    2. A man knows what he want,if you like be with him for years within a week he find a wife in another woman.i like Linda Esoro so much a good actress with values.

      Delete
    3. A man knows what he want,if you like be with him for years within a week he find a wife in another woman.i like Linda Esoro so much a good actress with values.

      Delete
  4. I am happy both of you are getting married at least you found your missing rib! #We bless God for your union#-Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Lilian so much,Nurse Abigial in clinic matters...she is just too real. wishing u both GOD's blessings IJN

      Delete
  5. He who finds a wife have found a good thing..........I wish them a blissful union

    ReplyDelete
  6. He who finds a wife have found a good thing..........I wish them a blissful union

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so lovely together and totally in love with one another. I wish them bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute couple...
    God bless your union

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful couple their pikin go fine ooh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lillian is a sweet girl. Beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shatap there.Who no dey watch "clinic matters"?Abi when you dey toast her you no ask her questions?Even if you no know your friends go tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lady is too classy for him.Na me and her match each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This couple just resemble me and my boo*love struck*

    ReplyDelete
  14. This couple just resemble me and my boo*love struck*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope he doesn't hit her like he hits his ex tho...

    ReplyDelete
  16. @sunnyotun your dreams are just too much, they'll put you in jail one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dey look gud, Lillian is a gud actress n hilarious in clinic matters. Juz wondering y she denied d engagement whn it first broke out, anywaz wishing dem d very best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Fruity... I hope so too...#SayNoToDomesticViolence.
    Lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Fruity... I hope so too...#SayNoToDomesticViolence.
    Lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321