Tyga on Kylie Jenner-I love her..It doesn't matter what the world thinks | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Tyga on Kylie Jenner-I love her..It doesn't matter what the world thinks

TYGA was on AMP radio earlier today and opened up on rumoured boo,Kylie Jenner
"Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don't, it's gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her,''I feel like it doesn't matter what the world thinks. If you're around somebody, and you love being around that person, that's all that matters. I don't feel like what anybody could say would change that... how I feel for her as a person... She's just a good person, she's got great energy.'
'We've got a group of friends, we've been hanging out for the longest... I've been knowing her and her family for six, seven years, so it's all love there.'I love her as a person.If you love being around somebody, that's all that matters, you know?''Sometimes you gotta just let that artist live their own personal life sometimes, and you gotta respect that as a fan and a spectator of what we do."

15 comments:

  1. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This dude really love this babe shah.... i just dey imagine hw their life go turn out if she turn eighteen....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww too sweet
    They 're so cute together. Who gives a damn what haterz think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Kardashian clan. I'm beginning to like Kylie sha

      Delete
  3. God is watching them............only time will tell- Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one...he hit it first like Kanye said so falling in love is allowed. Her 18 buffday go grand for her to officially start dating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.


    The guy is in love.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving on..Now some peeps will rest... Wish them the best ahead.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good to be around the one u love.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321