Men Don't Fancy Skinny Girls-Says Woman With the World's Largest Hips & Butt | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Men Don't Fancy Skinny Girls-Says Woman With the World's Largest Hips & Butt

 The woman with the world's largest bottom,Mikel Ruffinelli , 39, from Los Angeles, says she is healthy and has a shape that other women envy.Set to appear in a new documentary 'World's Biggest Hips',she says men love women like her ,not skinny women.She also loves her curves .The mother of 4 who has a 40 inch waist says
'I have an extreme physique,''I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.
'I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.'There was a time before I had kids when I had a flat stomach,' she reveals. 'I got this large because genetically, whatever happens with weight gain, goes here [hips].' 
Fitting in, fitting on, sitting down... Those are some of my challenges,'I just think that society hasn't learned that it needs to make things a bit bigger,' she says. 'It's OK to make things bigger. What's the problem?'
'I have something that everybody's not going to have,' she says. 'It's like having an outfit that no one else has and most women would like that.
Images-Laurentiu /Barcroft USA

42 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chim oh.....oga madem


      Secondary School Boys Videoed themselves Enjoying with a Girl right inside their Classroom
      WATCH HERE

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Don't mind them.

      They're living in the gym,depressed,crying themselves to sleep,committing suicide,dieting and asking me with envy how come I never add weight,

      Meanwhile all the models are dating the hottest men around

      Delete
  3. Wdh.... Emeh shouldn't the caption be 'MOVE OVER KIM'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fat girls are trending.. I love them very fat.. Because God say so..Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe those are hips, more like am seeing parlor cushion..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warridis??? Even Eddreamz will run for this one o, his doodie will definitely reject this thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. envy wetin*faint*you Berra stop dreaming and face the reality by admitting ya big hip is a problem to you...even me wey get this small ass self still dey complain of back ache...yea am chubby and I love it but this.....smmmhhh..#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  8. And she's saying this according to what statistics??? Newaiz she has to make herself feel good


    Do you know the english names for naija dishes?. . Here are some Boli – Barbecue Plantain
    Roasted corn – Corn Aflame
    Eko/Agidi – Corn Jellos
    Moin moin – Bean pie
    Isi ewu – Goat-hedo lickins’
    Garri – Grain o’ fibres
    Bokoto/ Nkwobi – Hoof salad. Click HERE for others

    ReplyDelete
  9. People dat r too fat like dis can lie..; ur healthy, can u run 4 ur life wit such fatness wen u must, nd others r farway gone? Nonsense...#Sports#Diat#Operation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a problem woman! Hit the gym ASAP. This isn't hips again, it's overload

    ReplyDelete
  11. U ave challenges, hmmmmm I rather remain skinny than ave ur body type my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sister Mikel, lef mata. U need and must go under the knife. Those hips lie meeeehhnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the result you will get when you consume too much ice cream and chocolate.Who told her it's this kind of fat body men crave for?Few men may like it tho.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the result you will get when you consume too much ice cream and chocolate.Who told her it's this kind of fat body men crave for?Few men may like it tho.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who is her husband....the man is in a big trouble

    ReplyDelete
  16. Na wa ooo ...the owner needz to read the manual before use .#workLoad

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's trying to accept her life.....
    She sure is hippically obessed

    ReplyDelete
  18. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Okwu nkasiobi......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ds no b hour glass na century glass. Madam,abeg pack well. Ds one na over load. U need surgery ASAP. I wonder how dos legs can still carry dos hips. Ds na HIPpopotamus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plsssss her tiny legs won't b able 2 carry her body 4 long jare haba ds is heavy duty o.

    ReplyDelete
  21. liar shez nt happy wit it ooo,hope her girls will nt hv dis kind hips also,too much of everythi is bad

    ReplyDelete
  22. see as ass be like akara iya okoro #urghlee

    ReplyDelete
  23. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.


    Watin be this?
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321