'Different is in'-Seyi Shay fires back at those who don't like her new 'Grey' look | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

'Different is in'-Seyi Shay fires back at those who don't like her new 'Grey' look

Seyi Shay has subtly hit back at those who criticized her new grey look..While many felt it didn't suit her,she is sticking to the opinion of those who liked it..
"The gr8st thing about this hair is that it goes too well with the next 3 characters of my next 3 music video Features and my single #waitforit Thanks 4 approving the hair ya'll. My REAL peoples opinions count. Finally I can be myself! Because "Different" is in! Don't be afraid to be different! I'd rather be hated for being me than be hated for someone I'm not'  #middlefingertotheworld (Mushroom said so) That's y he's my nikka!! 

18 comments:

  1. The hair looks beautiful here, maybe it's cos of the other filter she used in the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,me love dis hairdo it fits her pple just like to wag their mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be afraid to be different #MyFavQuote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard,ur cup of hot tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't like but she likes it so it is good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's Ma Girl.. Rock It Jari...
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck you too seyi shay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving d hair..haters go and crash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Different is in people......

    Is scary in too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Different is in people......

    Is weird in too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I choptize not.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since u,Mushroom and Ur dirty middle finger have concluded that the hair fits U,then y are u still crying and begging for my approval.Dont go and take off that old grey Rug Ur carrying on ur head

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  13. na you sabi oo babe...ya life, ya issh...#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321