Awww! Sammy Okposo's romantic words to wife as she marks birthday(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Awww! Sammy Okposo's romantic words to wife as she marks birthday(Photo)

Award winning gospel musician, Sammie Okposo has showered praises on his wife as she turned a year older today..He wrote
 "The 18th of febuary is one of the most exciting and important days in my life cos thats the day you came into this world i bless God for the day you were born cos God was most definately thinking about me when he created you and i seriously suspect that God must have created you on the 8th day after he had rested happy birthday my love my wife my queen my girlfriend my friend my co pilot i celebrate you i celebrate with you thank you for all your love,care,support,prayers,advice thank you for unconditionally loving me inspite of my faults,failings,shortcomings and mistakes i have no plan B i love you for ever i will choose you again&again HBD Godbless,keep,protect,increase and honour you always" 
Doesn't this make you want to shed a tear of love..


22 comments:

  1. Am not awwing anything jor!!! Heard he abused women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heaven forbid I cry.mchwwww

      Delete
    2. So what concerns him abusing women and the fact that the write up is cool or bad.....

      Delete
    3. Sammy and wife. Beauty and the beast.

      Delete
    4. It seems you haven't seen sammie in person.The guy no worwor he no fine.Just healthy.

      Delete
    5. @Vivian,I don't think he is the one that go to women.They come to him and you know say men no dey reject fine things.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmm LOVE onetitin as e dey hot....happy born day madam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emeh and her tears..lol. His wife is beautiful. Pls visit rellaidiovo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taya for Emeh oo.. I'm sure she cried a lot when she was a baby, lol! Btw Pretty woman u got for a wife Sammy. Happy birthday to her!

      Delete
  4. Awww so sweet HBD to her......emeh I don't think that your gravel heart mixed with dangote cement that has been sun-dried for year will make you shed any tears

    ReplyDelete
  5. crying kwa! lol...not at all dis normal birthday massage t a wife,pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. This emeh sef....dunno d planet u came from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HBD mrs Ozioma Okposo. #AllTheBest

    ReplyDelete
  8. HBD Ma'am...
    Ur hubby is one ugly man choi, could it be love?? Or money?? *side eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely and romantic talk-" I believe their is a woman for every man" . Always find you missing rib and not a broken rib-Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is she not at home that he can tell her?Don't he has her BBM pin or phone nos?Later they will start blaming blogger's for destroying their home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely


    Its exhausting when people ask you questions about your relationship. I get palpitations followed by anxiety then
    probably laugh or frown or do whatever pops into my head at the moment. Single ladies should NEVER be asked these questions EVER!!! even on your death bed, don't ( tongue in cheek) click HERE to find out.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321