Anna Banner reacts to reports she is pregnant for Flavour | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 9 January 2015

Anna Banner reacts to reports she is pregnant for Flavour

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anna Banner, has shot down rumours that she is pregnant for  Flavour.
Recently, there were reports that she is also pregnant for the star who recently welcomed a child with Sandra Okagbue ..According to Netng,Anna dismissed the reports while saying she hadn't slept with a man in a long while
 ‘I don’t know where those peeps got their news from, I haven’t had s *x in a while now so where did the pregnancy come from?’

19 comments:

  1. Ok time will tell. None of my biz tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u get belly or not...is not my concern...its ur life..bt u are too beautiful to be a second baby. Mama ohh e better as u are not pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the rumour that u are pregnant for flavour coming from? Time they say will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na spiritual pregnancy ...#spiritualKwashito

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sex for a while..I dont gerrit
    I thought she's a virgin hmm *smell a rat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lies.She has sex everyday with flavour and others,she's pregnant but confided in me to keep it a secret, and Flavour is planning to dump her,he also confided in me.Its still a secret

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whether she is pregnant for Flavor or pregnant for Sandra's boo am not bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has removed the pregnancy.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stupid girl,i knew she will abort it

    ReplyDelete
  10. MR EDDY said.
    I just dey watch
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u happy new year.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321