Will Smith can't take his eyes off me-Jada Pinkett flaunts Hot bikini bod for Shape Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Will Smith can't take his eyes off me-Jada Pinkett flaunts Hot bikini bod for Shape Magazine

 43 year old Jada Pinkett revealed to Shape Magazine that her husband Will Smith inspires her to keep fit..She said
 'When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane… I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression. It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay.
'Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us.' 




23 comments:

  1. All these women be looking so pretty and fit @43. Wanna be like dis wen I'm 43 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jada Pinkett nice one from u..even after 20 years, ur husband can’t take his eyes off u..super woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi see body...Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria Ada is busy eating Akpwu and ogbono soup!*side eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanna b like that @86. Shiz a strong man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MR EDDY said.
      Hmmm. Are u sure u can accomplish that? Just being curious.
      ^
      ^
      ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      Delete
  6. She looks good..
    I want to look like this at 100 lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe,i knew I can't be lik dis at 43...whichever way,i jst wnt to b Beuriful wt my stature den.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sexy but my Jlo is on top of her game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Belinda u re old already so drop the shit and just move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MR EDDY said..
      Lol. I wasn't laughing o.
      ^
      ^
      ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      Delete
    2. "Attention" is d word u're looking 4 abi....free Belinda

      Delete
  10. See fine shape, eba nd rice won't let me look like dis

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Wow at this age she still looks bangable....
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. The whole family is cute, except for Jaden trying to Spoil himself, but he looks very cute at 13!...

    Rocking my vampire diaries season6,
    *Damon is back* #yepee., Originals should just merge back with vampire diaries, its getting boring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All i can say is waoo waoo thats a strong n well toned body

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chaı ı wısh ı can gıve this woman a doggy style now.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enviable.... Love her body.... Very fit...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321