Why Mavin or Chocolate City can't sign me-Eva Alordiah | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 1 December 2014

Why Mavin or Chocolate City can't sign me-Eva Alordiah

Talented female Mc Eva Alordiah has been on her own since she parted ways with Eldee's Trybe Records..In a new interview with the Netng, she says though she wouldn't mind being under a record label, two of the biggest record labels can't sign her for reasons she stated below

Well I think, so far, Chocolate City has done well and is very big; I highly doubt if they will have my time. Chocolate City have some of the most amazing artistes in Nigeria, from M.I and Ice Prince to Victoria Kimani who’s even not Nigerian, to Pryse who is another famous rapper, and, oh, Femi Kuti is also on Chocolate City. So you see, Chocolate City couldn’t possibly have my time. And, should I mention the people on Mavin Records for you? From Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, Dprince, to the fine Di’Ja and Korede Bello, it’s just a simply amazing family. They’re way too busy and would never have my time so they cannot sign me. On the contrary, I have time for myself, my fans have time and God has time for me, so I can achieve anything without anybody’s help.... 

30 comments:

  1. Buhhhahaha.. Abi you're afraid they'll decline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! I feel for her. And she did well at eloy's award yesterday. Very talented.

      Delete
  2. Eva 4get all dis ur super story and tales by moonlight talk..next biko

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Face of MPN, I'm in the running to be Hakeem's potential boo alongside you and Tessyama.. *evil laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better stay clear. Hakeem is drunk in love with Emeh. Belinda will roast you. Be warned

      Delete
    2. You wont succeed sugar,Hakeems got a tatoo of me in his heart and he damn well knows my heart twerks for him forever so kindly try again,its currently unavailable. you can have Emeka and take Sunnyotu for free *toothed grin*

      Delete
  4. Try Terry G's label (TGP), m sure u av a beta chance there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indirectly saying the record label you will like to be signed to.

    And yes Mavins family is so amazing..just like MISS PETITE NIGERIA FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. shes pleading to be signed by either of the two

      Delete
  7. Why will they sıgn you when TOPE ALABI ör PAUL NWOKOCHA is dia.. Abegı! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y is she mentionin names? Too bad, seems she's afraid of success. If u wanna succeed u dn't see urself as nobody, u jst hv 2 believe in urself n believe in wat u do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate city or Mavin can't sign u coz u can't sing and rapping is out of fashion.So concentrate on being a makeup artist

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ concentrate on being a makeup artist, guess dat will suit her well.

      Delete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    alhaji stil dey involve for ur matter so no need for any record label.
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. now that's how u say am not good enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shina Peters will have your time.

    Omo Oba

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice try. Don't worry am gonna sign you into my record label.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have time for your dope joints.
    #talented

    ReplyDelete
  15. I disagree with her cos there is no artist that is signed that will not be attended to except he or she is yet mature

    ReplyDelete
  16. She only need a good promoter not a record label.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't worry...if u av God by ur side, u av everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hold on to ur faith u will surely get dere,have positive mind set and keep believing in ur self. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is hot on mic..she 's afraid, she might make no Hit workn wit d guys mentioned..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Attention seeking strategy 101....

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321