"Sometimes I feel Jealous of Tiwa Savage, Muna-Maheeda | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

"Sometimes I feel Jealous of Tiwa Savage, Muna-Maheeda

Maheeda opened up to Encomium on her spiritual life,gains of nudity and Afrocandy .She insists she's born again and highly spiritual. 

 On why she goes nude despite being born again
True, I don’t have a problem doing that but I think it is because of my job and I know most Christians won’t understand it. But I just believe that this is what I have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my ‘nakedness’. If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, I would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you. That is how I see God. He understands me. He hates me but He loves me at the same time.
 On being religious 

Yeah, of course, I am religious because I still believe in God and nobody can take that away from me. Jesus is the best thing that happened to my life.
On Beef with Afrocandy
I really don’t know, maybe she feels threatened. I used to feel threatened as well, it is normal. Sometimes I feel jealous of Muna, Tiwa Savage. I feel like why are you having all those things which I don’t have. It is just normal but it is the ability to control it that really matters.
On her husband  
I am still very much in my marriage and my husband does not have any problem with what I am doing. He supports me.
On how she makes money  
(Laughs) I make my money from shows, invitations. Some people invite me and I get paid just to sit down and drink, take pictures for birthday parties, weddings and many more. Sometimes, I perform, sometimes I don’t. I also do modelling. In Holland, I did two modelling jobs, one cost about N2 million and the other was close to a million naira.
I am into nude modelling and sculpture modelling where one is moulded naked.

36 comments:

  1. U feel jealous of people who are fighting their own battles.Ashawo no be work,face Ur husband.Btwn I won't be surprised if she feels jealous and threatened by me

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maheeda Maheeda, I was enjoying the interview until she said, "people invite me and I get paid just to sit down and drink.. Talk 2 hand..!!! Morning Y" all and a blessed day..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she really gotta get jealous because Tiwa and Muna don't need to get naked before passing a message across. So its normal baby!! Get JEALOUS!!!

      Delete
  3. Maheeda and her way of serving God- doing it with her nakedness. There is God.

    Olusoji

    ReplyDelete
  4. We knw wat modelling sculpture means madam, it's ur business wat u do wt ur body. If ur hubby ain't complaining n he's cool wt it, dats all dat matters n nt people's opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting paid for sit down and drink, such a "pork"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No be only getting paid for just sitting and Drinking.....Mtchewwww tell that to the dogs madam.....#Addy#

      Delete
    2. Ada, ur so ugly, people that bear such name are always fine.*Toungue out*

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Mahedaa so u get paid just to sit down and drink. Story for d gods

      Delete
  7. Paying u just 1million for killing ur image,not even thinking about d future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dnt av time reading trash. Where is ma babe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm, get paid 4 sittin n drinkin only huh' after drinkin n sittin wats nxt? Maheeda husslin mama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning to d beautiful people here,lemme see if I can remember some names
    Emeh,Hakeem(though he never comments),Portable(d fortunate one),Mrs Gina(sexy momma),the Atinukes,Emeka David,svc(d clown),Mr stevosky(kims candy),Belinda(d loud one that just came on board),No shaking(loud and generous),the very own Vizzy,Ed(I don't know wat to say about u)the beautiful anonymous(es) and all others that I'm not sure of yet
    I know I don't make a gud register.Anyways wishing yall a tasty Thursday and a wonderful weekend.
    God bless MPN


    **lululiscious**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And God bless you too Lululiscious. Have a supper day..!!!

      Delete
    2. God bless u lulu! Have a blissful day :)

      Delete
    3. Lulu u don mak ma head too big, muaahhh. God's blessings abide wt us all!

      Delete
    4. Lulu I sight u.Rem annual registration fee is close

      No shaking

      Delete
  11. I had a dream last nite,and in tat dream I saw (Emeh Achanga) holding an award celebrating immediately I woke up from sleep,I pray dis morning may GOD perfect tat which concerneth u Emeh,may he bring it physically may u get an award before this 2014year ends,you Deserve it cos u are a beautiful person both in d inside and outside,so humble and respectful,intelligent,and Hard working may ur blog become one of d best in African\world Amen....am with u even under d rain or in d sun,network or no network I hold u bumper to bumper...see u at d top my dearest Emeh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda my love,wht u are doing to ur. Sis its un fair oh two days u didn't ask of me abi? Any way I still love u like kilode my swt sis

      Delete
  12. I wonder wat she is teaching her daughter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder wat she is teaching her daughter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Puuuuleeeeease!!!!they pay u 2m to attend party indeed..lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ sandra Sis pls no vex, i asked u severally yesterday and no show! Where were you? U have to start reporting before any movement!..

    ReplyDelete
  16. See her pretty nice born again lil boobs, n down town tin..me like

    ReplyDelete
  17. This girl is funny mehn but watever rocks her boat sha

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321