Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 29 November 2014

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo(Photos)

A 35 year old robbery suspect got stuck in a hole as he tried to escape his cell from his cell in Oyo.The inmate, Femi Akanji was caught after burgling a shop on the 12th of November 2014..He narrated to the Tribune why he decided to escape
I decided to escape from the cell to avoid the trouble I had put myself into, unknown to me that I was complicating matter. After my two cell mates had slept, I started using my hands to dig the wall silently in the dead of the night. I started from a point where I noticed a crack in the cell.When some bricks fell, I further used them in digging and after I had created a hole, I pushed my head into it and tried to escape before dawn. Unfortunately for me, I got stuck, so I shouted. My cry brought the policemen on duty towards the cell and woke my co-inmates up. That was how I was rescued and secured till I was brought to Ibadan.”
Now, I know that crime does not pay. If God should save me from the current situation I am in now, I will never venture into crime again in my life. I have realised that whatever is acquired fraudulently or any ill-gotten wealth does not last. I have my time and life. If I had been contented with my little business and had not engaged in crime, I would not have lost my belongings which now serve as part of the exhibits recovered.”

30 comments:

  1. Chai! Disgrace of d highest order! Oleeeee,u made pple cry so its ur turn to cry blood! Fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always turn to born again once their cup is full. You will soon grow grey hair in that cell. Ode !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. U wanted to escape to go and continue with what u know how to do best abi. God don catch u

    ReplyDelete
  4. crazy fellow. He aint sorry 4 wat he did he is jst sori he got caught

    *mercyimao*

    ReplyDelete
  5. He made me laugh so hard where he said he shouted for after he got stuck. You for no shout make you die for there. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prison break gone wrong............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyaa dats all life is abot, if u dnt learn d easy way, earn d hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dis robber luks lyk finest' still thinkin, its bn long I saw his comment here, I jst hope he's nt d 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hohohhoho pele oo
    Guess you didn't watch prison break wella b4 u tried this one lol
    After terrorising innocent people u want to go free bah...u go rot for there ole

    ReplyDelete
  10. He think he's Michael Schofield.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loool, prison break gone totally wrong

    ReplyDelete
  12. He has just caused more emberrasement to himself.I pray he repents and turn a new leaf .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Na wa ooo pple from EMEH blog I bow for una oo , just because I requested for help hmmm una come dey comment any how , no problem God dey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U're welcome! So how far?

      Delete
    2. *smh* impersonation gone wrong! Never written in pigin english here before *tongue out* belinda you fell for it hehe

      Delete
    3. After your that movie trailer, anything is possible! It cud b u...many faces of MPN BVs.

      Delete
    4. After your movie trailer, anything is possible! It cud b u...many faces of MPN BVs.

      Delete
  14. Very funny dude.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ face of mpn.. u think say u fit exploit us like mumu easily abi... na breeze open ur yansh.. next time u go think well before u send dat ur scam details to emeh. scaly wag

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prison break gone horribly wrong lmao...sorry .his face looks so calm as if hes not a thief

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kiah I wonder how his family will feel wen dey see dis

    ReplyDelete
  18. So damn funny. Endstime prisonbreak

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321