I slept with Hugh Hefner when I was 18 and he was 78-Kendra Wilkinson Opens Up | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 25 November 2014

I slept with Hugh Hefner when I was 18 and he was 78-Kendra Wilkinson Opens Up

Former playboy mate and one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriend's Kendra Wilkinson has revealed how she slept with the 88 year old when she was 18..Kendra who is on "I'm a celebrity..get me out of here reality show" confessed to her fellow jungle mate, Melanie on how she ended up on the Play Boy boss' bed
"He asked me to be one of his girlfriends and I was like I don’t know what that means but hell yeah I’m there.I was living in the smallest apartment with the ugliest **** and I was praying for anything to get me out of there.He asked me to be part of the Playboy Mansion and I accepted, of course. I went by straight away but I didn't know that sex was involved.He'd ask if you wanted to go upstairs, and that was that. I was 18 and he was 78.'
Melanie gasped and asked if Kendra was obligated to have sex with the Playboy boss.She replied..

'I was just curious about the girlfriends because he’s always got more than one and wondered if you have to do him?'You’re not obligated it’s your choice,'He really looks at the women in his house as relationships. Honestly? They all sleep with him - but they're also the greatest people

24 comments:

  1. Good for you...your happiness is key

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tryna grind Cosby by all means necessary, by telling u this one doesn't rape, but Cosby do...but their busy though...

      Delete
  2. we all know they all wanted his money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy program,for sick ass pple... I just knew he was doing it with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We already knew about this since u were 18yrs so this isn't news

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love u Kendra, been so long.. Chai I crushed on this girl Sha lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Is obvious this dude only do blondes and i dont see anything bad if he love having sex with this juicy ass ladies that give it to him without any force, atlist is making him younger by the day..... Money gud i swear, without money this ladies for no look this man side......
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. If he's Not forcing them, den d man should continue his fun wit dem bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's how this baba wanted me to be one of his playmates. Just because of my beauty and blonde hair. I gave him a hot slap and still drove away in the rolls Royce he bought me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it suppose 2 b a secret?known fact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm 18 nd 78
    All I can say is yuck...*spits*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using someone else's picture as ur profile picture?
      Smh

      Delete
    2. Loool I know the real owner of the pic on IG

      Delete
    3. This ammybecky is always stealing pics from instagram. Very wrong.

      Delete
  11. At 78 still havıng sex? That old man must be taking baby oku ör Alomo..IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawa oooooooo 78 vs 18 years mouth seal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hummm I love kendra sha

    ReplyDelete
  14. For his money and fame, they will do anything. Can't you see the smiles on their faces?

    Olusoji

    ReplyDelete
  15. Watched d show ,when she said she slept with d man melanie was like ewwww a 78 yr old n ugly lolssss.she went into d playboy mansion for money she aint saint jor n she should stop talking like one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blog analyser: so she removed all this in her THS.
    Okay! I tout as much

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321