I never enjoyed sex with Hugh Hefner, I had to smoke weed to survive it-Kendra Wilkinson | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

I never enjoyed sex with Hugh Hefner, I had to smoke weed to survive it-Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra is still spilling secrets and, Hugh Hefner won't be happy about it. Yesterday, she claimed she was 18 and he 78 when they first slept together. She said she didn't plan to but she had no way out of poverty. Today, she claims she had to be high on drugs and never enjoyed sex with the Playboy boss.
 'I was usually very drunk doing those evenings, I tended not to care about much until the next day. I had to be very drunk or smoke lots of weed to survive those nights.At about the minute mark, I pulled away and it was done. It was like a job. Clock in, clock out. It’s not like I enjoyed having sex with him',

14 comments:

  1. B4nko,so u expected t enjoy it wit dis old man,I knows what u really wnt just his money noti more#fact#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra is broke and need cash, what ever happen at the Manson stay at the Manson. She just need some cash that all. its not easy out there so face the reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra wat were u execepting 2 enjoy sex with dis old fool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeh, he's Hefner Hugh!! D age difference is too much, sure u can't enjoy d kpoi tin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Nw this is what i call batching..... See finishing abeg....
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attention Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mtcheeeew! This is the most stupid confession I have ever come across. Am forced to ask: where are you from @ Kendra???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next tin she go tell us na- "I was a victim"

    Ashewo kobo kobo

    www.lifeforyankee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol @ 'I was a victim' I really don't know about the playboy manson. My mum does n't allow me watch it then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And she is telling us now cos??? Abegi jare.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  11. U never enjoyed sex with him but u enjoyed living in his mansion and spending his money n going on luxury vacations.Hope u were smoking cocaine too while enjoying the benefit.Thief

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. U should have thought abt it first y complaining now

    ReplyDelete
  13. U'v neva enjoyed it, so what? Ok kill yourself!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321