Fans Accuse Drake of Being Obsessed with Nicki Minaj(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Fans Accuse Drake of Being Obsessed with Nicki Minaj(Photos)

Drake may love Rihanna, but he is obviously obsessed with Nicki Minaj and makes little effort to hide it ..Nicki shared these photos from the set of the video shoot for new single 'Only"featuring Drake and Lil wayne..

Fans were pointing out the fact that he is obsessed with her by the way he was staring.Some say they are creeping on the low and should stop with the fake "we are brother/sister" claims..
..Before you think it's just pictures, checkout his own very raunchy verse for the song ...

I never f****d Nicki cause she got a man but when that’s over I’m the first in line
And the other day in her Maybach I thought God Damn, this is the perfect time
We had just come from that video, you know LA traffic, how the city slow
She was sitting down on that big butt
But I was still staring at the t-tties though

Yeah, lowkey it may be high key
I been peeped that you like me you know
Who the f**k you really wanna be with besides me
I mean it doesn’t take much for us to do this s**t quietly, I mean
She say I’m obsessed with thick women and I agree
That’s right I like my women bbw
Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you
So thick that everyone else in the room is so uncomfortable
A** on Houston Texas but the face look just like Clair Huxtable
Oh, yeah, you the man in the city when the mayor f**k with you
The nba players f**k with you
The bad a** b*****s doing makeup and hair f**k with you
Oh, that’s cause I believe in something not staying for it
And Nicki if you ever tryna f**k just give me the heads up so I can plan for it



23 comments:

  1. I know that feeling.I look like Nicky with natural big Ass and boobs and guys drool over me.I totally get it. Girls with flat ass won't understand.No hating on my comment.Infact I'm Twerking

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drake has lost it. I lost Drake to Nicki its well. He alrady said it in "she will" mr thick girls.

      Delete
    2. @no shaking lolssss kip on dreaming

      Delete
  2. Fans can yarn ballz some times, so what if he's obsessed, a lot of guys are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly.most guys and even a lot of girls

      *KARMAisabitch

      Delete
  3. FOOLISHNESS is when you lıck a lady heavıly with your tongue and later make love to her with a condom.. What are you really preventıng? Drake, my röle model in Skın to vız Ride one ı support you. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its also foolishness when you don't know why condoms exist in the first place....

      Delete
  4. That's their own cup of kai-kai.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so what? So much "F" word in his write up! Nxiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even vizzy dat hasn't seen nicky is obsessed nt 2 tlk of drake dat sees her often

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you love somebody tell am say you love am, there is no crime at all. This is the words of African China. Drake go tell her

    ReplyDelete
  8. bt y did dey say deir relatnship is dat of broder/sister,who ar de deceiving?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww dope song nd an equally dope rap lol
    So what if he's obsessed wit her huh...a lot of guys are nd any guy dat says he's not turned on by Nicki is obviously gay. She's too hot nd sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who wouldn't be obssessed with her. I sure am

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celebrities ehnnnnnn nah dem sabii oh...but Nicki I love ur shape,u carry front u carry back u too package

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol.. am so loving the punch line, I mean is totally bad ass and nicki is damn hot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsession is allow! Now I believe that groupie that said Drake love it when u suck on him till he's dry. Choi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321