75-yr-old impregnates 13-yr old girl in Oyo, says he's ready to marry her(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 23 November 2014

75-yr-old impregnates 13-yr old girl in Oyo, says he's ready to marry her(Photo)

75 year old Pa Muse Alabi is  currently at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Oyo State Police Command, for defilement of a 13-year-old girl (name withheld) allegedly committed by the old man, and which has resulted in pregnancy.

Crime Reports learnt that Pa Alabi was doing carpentry work for a lady under whom the victim was an apprentice. The young girl seized the opportunity to tell Pa Alabi to build a safe for her. After giving her the safe, Pa Alabi wooed the girl and she agreed to his proposal. After the first sexual intercourse they had, it was learnt that the suspect gave the girl N200. When she also demanded for a handset, he gave her N1,500 to buy i-tel phone.

Four days after, they made love again. Both times were in September this year.In an interview with Crime Reports, Pa Alabi admitted having sex with the girl and the paternity of the baby. He also agreed to marry her and take care of her and the baby when born. According to the man who lives at his family house at Oje area,
“I am a carpenter and I still work till the present time. I even take roofing jobs. I am very strong.I have two daughters and a son. My first wife gave birth to the female children but had to be taken away by her people when she developed mental illness. My second wife is the mother of the boy who is an SSS3 student but she has left for another man. Currently, I have no wife.” 
 So how does he satisfy his sexual needs when it looks as if he is very active?
“I don’t go looking for any woman. I usually have sex with any of the married women who like me and come to me for sex. This is not always though.”
 Speaking on how he came in contact with his victim, the elderly man said
: “I used to do carpentry work for her boss who sells tailoring materials. That was where I knew her. One day, she asked me to help her build a safe in which she could be keeping her money. When I finished it, I asked her to come to my shop for the safe late one evening and I gave it to her.
“She used to pass by my shop whenever she was going home and used to stop by to greet me. On a particular day, I expressed my interest in her and she promised to think about it.She later consented and on one of the days she stopped to say hello to me, we had sex when I had an urge. And it was mutual. About five days after the first time, we had sex again and she stopped coming.
“One day, she came to me and told me that her grandmother said she was pregnant. She stopped coming again and I didn’t see her again until policemen came to arrest me.”
When asked whether he knew that his action was in contravention of the law, Pa Muse replied that he didn’t know, describing the outcome of his relationship with the young girl as “an act of God”. He said:
 “Mistake has no master. I pray that God should forgive me.”
The suspect said he doesn’t use any sex performance enhancement drug before making love to a female
 “I don’t take any herbal drink for enhancement of sexual performance. They are alcoholic and I don’t take alcohol as a good Muslim. I observe my five-times-daily prayers faithfully.”
Pa Alabi said he was ready to take responsibility over the pregnant girl and the baby she is expecting.
 “I can take care of her adequately. I have a nephew who is a medical doctor and he has promised to help too,” he stated.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor however said that the suspect would be charged to court.

68 comments:

  1. I don't see any problem here, the girl agreed and the old man did not in anyway manipulated or force his way! If they want, they should marry themselves....case closed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. @belinda hw do u xpect a teen 2 tink lyk an adult? I'v bn fashionin ur comments, ddn't knw ur thinkin faculty is low. Hope u go 2 church 2day 2 boost ur spiritual thinkin aswell

      Delete
    3. @ emeka David, since u are looking for attention now u have it hope u are happy! Most 13 year olds that i know can even think better than most adults (you included), but ofcoz u don't kno that and i dnt expect u 2 kno it since u are well kept inside yo tiny little box.

      As for going to church, NO i will not go i have my reasons! It is not only in church that 1 can boost their spiritual thinking and clearly u dnt know that as well.

      Please pray very hard for yourself in order not to judge what you don't know or understand nothing about!

      Delete
    4. You have been Nyfashinin my comments who gives a CARE????/ yeye fawl

      Delete
    5. Belinda i thought u reason properly. .your comments above are shocking...smh

      Delete
    6. @ Anonymous23 November 2014 09:22 reason properly my left boob! so i shud say what u ppl like and if i did not say what u want u rain attacks on me.............. WATEVER U SAY I AM if it makes u happy!

      Delete
    7. That the best response he needs. The fool thinks because there is internet available to him, he can show his stupidity like a trophy. People like him are the ones committing all the evils and hiding under the guise of "church".

      Delete
    8. In case u think um here to please u, u better think again! I say what i want, when i want, when i feel like and when i see fit! if u dont like it u better find the nearest tomato tree and hang yourself with a spider web!

      Delete
    9. @ Anonymous23 November 2014 09:24 Don't mind them, serious pathetic pretenders!

      Delete
    10. Emeh find storyyyyy what killed Miss Nigeria 2013....

      Delete
    11. It ws jst an advise tho, u better take it or leave it. God bless u n ur unknown member (anon)

      Delete
    12. @ emeka David which kind of yeye advise is that (dashing insults and u call it advise)? Is that how they teach you to give advise in your church or school? Sorry but they failed you on that part... Its not how its done as low as my thinking faculty is, i think yours is worst!

      Delete
    13. Talking rubbish anyhow then hide with "God bless you" Sorry it doesn't work like that...

      Delete
    14. I'm so so sori @belinda pls find a place in ur heart 2 4give me, I shouldn't hv said dat neither do I know u r pagan.

      Delete
    15. @ emeka I am not a pagan... my going or not going to church its none of your business and you wouldn't understand it if if i tell you!

      and what makes you think i have any grudges against you? you are allowed to vomit as u like but just a find a better place for it and not on top of me..

      Delete
    16. Chaiiii see repeats.........its your fault,

      Delete
    17. Ontop of uuuuuuuu? I no dey ontop of u o, na chat I dey chat wit u biko

      Delete
    18. @ emeka, sorry its because i smell your vomit!

      Delete
  2. 75? Baba no go unless toba di Arugbo... Is 75 not d life span self. They should kill him if he doesn't want to die.. Marry a 13yrs old. Old fool.. 13yrs you too having sex not even rape.. Ashewo omo kekere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What av Ur country done to Senator Yerima? Nigerians don't even knw who to condemn... Am against wht d man did, but if senator yerima wasn't imprisoned den DAT man shud be discharge and acquainted, after all dsame pple who made d law, broke it and nothing happened...

      Delete
    2. @ Maryam, true Muslim, all u think is to kill kill and kill! Why shud he be killed? read the story and liv the old guy alone abeg.........

      Delete
    3. @ Anonymous23 November 2014 10:26 i bet that rapist of a guy Daniel Okereke patronises your sites........no thank you!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Serious matter!!! repeat this part abeg i did not get it well " People has been sending me messages on hang out to stop more unless like a threat!!"

      U always mind your business, are you sure, and when did you start?

      Back to what i said and repeat, you are a true Muslim, if you are not one, then sorry for about that!

      Delete
    6. Maryam, your written English is poor. You should always proof read before sending. No puns intended o.

      Delete
    7. Lmfao, Maryam dearie don't mind them

      Delete
    8. @ Nuke i am almost 99% sure that this anon is u................

      Delete
  3. 75 to 13.... dat age difference! she's old enof to b his great grand child for christsake...endtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for them, as long as they are happy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dnt even want to rid dis shit buh will say d man is cursed even in grave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 75 to 13.... dat age difference! she's old enof to b his great grand child for christsake...endtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Water don pass garri......the man is a paedophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    The gal self na baddoo and since the man has agreed to marry her then everything is settled.... Parent should teach their kids to stop putting too much interest into material things bcos it might ruin their life......
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I started seeing Ur comments, dis is d 1st time u made sense, I guess Jupiter naw av school sited there...

      Delete
  9. Shame both to the old man and to the girl.

    75 vs 13 <> Grandfather weds Granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing ı won't hear in thıs end time generation öf mıne.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think say the man don pass monopos*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  12. News we hear these days... #EndTimes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will pretend I didn't read this...!!*pensive**....

    ReplyDelete
  14. How r we sure the man is d father of d unborn child . It's possible she has other male friends and dey impregnated her

    ReplyDelete
  15. Old papa nd his great granddaughter
    The girl sef is too spoiled for her age; how can she agree to sleep wit an old man like this...tufiakwa *spits*
    Aru n'eme!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noone should blame a 13year old girl!she is a child!a child can easily be manipulated.a child do stupid things.that man is a predator and needs his manhood cut off!all these pedeophile that go free in nigeria,if our system is bullshit enough not to make y'all pay,karma surely won't escape y'all sick mofos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I comment my reserve!
    more gist @ www.ayodejibolaji.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a serious case ohhh,the way I view this story from the. Look of things I felt the old man Decieved the small girl,he. Use scop and material thing to take advantage of the girl...but I wish the 13yrs old girl told her parent d very first day,abt whts had happend btw she and d old man it would have being better....but wht d 75yrs old man did was so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis u did not go to church today? .....

      Delete
    2. Elinda baby my love,trust me nah I just came back from church,I prayed for u,my darling Emeh,SVC,Steveosky and his baby girl,No Shaking and. All d rest MPN family

      Delete
    3. U're the BEST! Thank u....

      Delete
    4. Love u like kilode swt sis Belinda

      Delete
    5. @sandra, Chop kıss... IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
  19. From my point of view I feel the girl was just plainly naiive. This old baba still having "urge" to have sex? 75 kwa? Why do I sense him in ed dreamz,probably a distant relative hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcoz its from your own point of view and not anybody else's....this Face Of MPN sef..

      Delete
    2. My Belinda baby..._ur hand nah fire oh,hehehehehehehe haappy sunday sweety pie

      Delete
  20. I believe that 13 year old has several young boyfriends. Don't think the baba disvirgined her

    ReplyDelete
  21. Idiota... omo ale jati jati. Stupid old cazzo

    ReplyDelete
  22. dt 13 old gal is bad egg.a gud child resist such&reports 2 her wardz bt she kept mute&aceptd wat d man gav her.meaning dt man isnt d 1st 2 lay wt her.rubish story!as she chose sex let gv birth na..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't blame the old man,atleast he did not rape her,all dis small girls of nowadays are hungry for sex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the baba should know better that it is against the law.

      Delete
  24. 13yrs old girl, like sleeping wit a 75yrs old man., Nigeria. Nna eeh. Very Bad story/News.

    ReplyDelete
  25. In all fairness, the old man should know better that the girl is under age and it is a crime to have canal knowledge of the girl

    ReplyDelete
  26. The baba being a Muslim and as in Islam marrying an underage is accepted. Yerima is a case in point
    and even prophet Mohammed married an underage of 7years and had her in bed when she was only 9years.The baba did not rape her and if he has accepted to marry the girl it is all good for both of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Tell that those pretenders as if they don't know whats happening in their country already...

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321