I was not Sacked...You can't fire someone that has no contract'-Stephen Keshi fires back... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

I was not Sacked...You can't fire someone that has no contract'-Stephen Keshi fires back...

Nigeria's former football coach is not happy with media reports that he was fired. He says you can't fire one who has no contract .Keshi told Supersport.com
“I am not happy with the way media people are reporting this to the public, because I don’t understand how you would fire someone that has no contract.
“My contract expired after the World Cup in Brazil, and I never made any effort for my contract to be renewed because of so many issues on the ground.
“I have accepted my fate, and I would move on with my life, but I want to make it clear that I was never sacked because I had no contract,"

23 comments:

  1. He should have resigned after world cup. But we will miss him sha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok lemme put it nicely, u wer relieved of ur duties hope u prefer it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina ur a wicked girl..lol..Leave Keshi o..he made history,but his ego destroyed the good job he was doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahahahhahahhh abi, he doesn't like d word sacked na

      Delete
  4. Whatever Keshi. Ure a very Biased man and don't have a forgiving spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so wen ur contract expired after the world cup and they didn't renew it, that shows ur services is not needed anymore. I'm sure Skales will tell u more on contract termination or probably called sacked on this contract wit EME. *Vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kashi move on Nigerians are bunch of rabble-rousers..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kashi move on Nigerians are bunch of rabble-rousers..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. In other words you cannot give ur landlord eviction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry coach,u were re trenched den!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lie man..you make trouble yourself..I don't care you..if na Asian people ...sorry Mr man,you had no contract ans you were called back to office ans u accepted..bro pls dey talk true..hmmm!!!! You lie man

    ReplyDelete
  11. datz media 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keshi can talk!!! Today is my birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HBD dearie!!! Wish u plenty plenty sweet years ahead.

      Delete
  13. Then why are you still working when you know you don't have a contract?You hoped they will accept your #10m monthly demand for failure ba?I still prefer super falcons than super eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oga go and seat down. You have been sacked and that's it.
    You good na him dem no extend your contract?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bad coach, benin republic is calling you.*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  16. The koko is you were fired

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stupid proud man, he was just lucky at the nations cup... You weren't sacked, you were kicked out in the butt...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Abeg, don't sugarcoat it... You were sacked.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. No he steped aside like Babangida did😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  20. He has a point technically speaking. One thing was sure Keshi was offering nothing new to the team.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321