Stripper spills dirt after Drake had unprotected sex with her | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Stripper spills dirt after Drake had unprotected sex with her

Drake is a hot mess with a stripper after she claimed they had unprotected sex ,he started messing with another girl and when she confronted him,insinuating she was pregnant,he started threatening her being scared she was going to make their affair public.He made her lose her job at the club where she strips..

 Jhonni Blaze told Baller Alert that after they met ,they exchanged numbers,with  Drake giving her his iPhone and Blackberry contact information and before jetting off.She said they spent an entire week together where she played the piano for him, partied with him ,had unprotected sex and had deep conversation.  ...She said
“I asked him why he messed with me with no condom, what if I get pregnant. He said ‘I’m not worried about that, I just want ot give you the best of me’. He wanted to feel all of me. He ate me out. He kissed me. He’s a loving sexual person,”
 Jhonni does admit that she and Drake got into a heated argument in the club on his last night in town, over him talking to another girl while they were together. He later apologized via text messages. She also says that he made plans to fly her to Toronto later in the month but instead ended up flying her friend out just days later.

Jhonni says that when she caught wind of the news that Lira was in Toronto, she confronted Drake about it to which he denied it and tried to make her come off as crazy. She says that he called her a bitch, told her that she was going to look stupid when the truth came out and to stop contacting him.
“My city of Houston tore me apart on the radio like, ‘Jhonni didn’t know he was a hoe.’ I took off a week from work and I’m the topic of my city, they’re laughing because I’m walking around with this fool. He was kissing me in my job, made the DJ switch the song to my name, I have a video of us playing piano together, this is embarrassing,”
She said further..
We messed around and then he switched up on me messing with everyone. I think he thought I was one of the others that expose him and I didn’t so he threatened to send someone for me and guys were looking for me at my job and knocked my door down looking for me at home. Said he put a price on my head smh and I never once exposed him. He got mad because I caught him in a lie and he started doing all of this so I’m calling the police for my safety.
 She exposed their text messages
He invited her friend (above)who he had earlier sent a message to on instagram

20 comments:

  1. Drake this Drake dat..
    He ate u out nd fucked u without condom, u didn't stop him nd u clearly enjoyed it, so why are u ranting now. Did he promise u marriage? ? Or ur his gf just cos he fucked u...abegi Next gist pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck and he has been crying love having unprotected sex with Rihanna too! Never trust men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once bitten twice shy. Can we move on now please. Am sure he didn't rape you girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But dis Drake take style dey careless sha....fucking random gals without condom...hope he has inbuilt anti virus.... #Blue_Rain#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you! I never knew Drake was this loose. Random girls are always talking about his sexual escapades with them on the media.
      Oga Drake try talk to that ya blokos and know d kinda gals u mess with abi na only u God inherit prick give? Nawa ooo

      Delete
  5. No wonder Riri never takes hm serious, living a care free life. Der cup of tea biko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaoo inbuilt anti virus. He try. Unprotected sex with stripper for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  7. And am so sure he paid for the service.......but someway she was brainwashed...maybe the rapper promised her a better life after their ancounter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly I'm sure he dint rape u so move on already

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Drake na Nıggar Raw materıal... Ahahahahahah Can't stop laughıng! potorıco manchı! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drake the hoe!all these women he fucks without condom,non has gotten pregnant!hope u aint impotent.hot mess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Na wah oh. The softest looking ones are the dangerous ones. Thanks for letting me know Drake. Better Chris Brown sef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanhan!! Drake I'm broken:( the Crush I v on him is out of this world. Mtsheew low class

      Delete
  12. Na wah oh. The softest looking ones are the dangerous ones. Thanks for letting me know Drake. Better Chris Brown sef

    ReplyDelete
  13. BLOG ANALYSER: So wat are supposed to do with it? Fight him for u? Mtcheeeew! She expected more bt it didn't come. I don't wen this people learn that this men have women at their beck and call. So it is difficult for them to commit to a relationship. So whilst dealing with u got to be careful. Tank God u didn't contact an STD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    When hoes start dey catch feelings abeg...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Check her out on IG she's sexy tho l@lira_galore....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drake this Drake that, but u were enjoying it when he was fucking the living day light out of u,mtcheew u re ranting now bcos he didn't make u his gf

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321