Shocking Moment Surfer was chased by Shark(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

Shocking Moment Surfer was chased by Shark(Photos)

This is the shocking moment a local surfer's close encounter with a shark at West Beach,Austrailia was captured on camera..

Andy Johnston,was left behind when his fellow surfers and swimmers were alerted by car horns sounding from the car park above.As most surfers scrambled onto the reef, onlookers watched in fear as he was still in the water with the shark closing in on him. He told Esperance express his casual approach was a decision made on adrenaline.He said...
"I'd rather try to hold my ground against it and not freak out and make a commotion,It seemed just curious and I didn't want to give it a reason to chase me so I tried to behave casually and keep an eye on it.But I didn't know it came up quite so close as I was paddling into the wave to come into the beach with the other lads."

If you're going to say a shark is a threat every time you see one, well that's not true.They're doing their thing and we're doing our thing.I probably have a higher risk of breaking my neck on that reef than the shark causing me harm.If you're going to get chomped then you're going to get chomped - there's nothing you can do about it."
2 weeks after his escape, another 25 year old surfer lost an arm and wrist to a shark attack in the same sea.. 

18 comments:

  1. Lool the impossible can happen here, like turning to flash and running on water Hehehe , thank God for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao good for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. U got lucky,admit it and stop feeling u had skills.idiot

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where the power will come from o,I don't care but as long as a big ass fish is hot on my tail,I'm so putting on my 'usain bolt' on,I will so run on that water eeeh hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time he used granting that interview with Esperance express, he would have used it in going for thanksgiving!! Next time he won't be that lucky !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why go inside d beach wen der r sharks? It just beats my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just sharks oh, a lot of sea monsters in there, but I thought sharks attack only when they catch blood scents

      Delete
  7. Next time na mami water go chase you. Ungrateful dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a learner, sharks r threatened wen expert swimmer lyk me surf on d beach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stupid man.God saved you

    ReplyDelete
  10. that most be an english shark,they hardly strike.make the man try yoruba shark*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wel thank God for sparing his life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky man
    more gist@: www.ayodejibolaji.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is lucky that the shark is bellefull.If not he would have been a hot dog to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just like a foreign movie: SOUL SURFER. He is lucky, he should be thanking God. Sharks attack and disappear sometimes without trace.

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321