"She's my Baby Forever"-French Montana gushes over Khloe Kardashian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

"She's my Baby Forever"-French Montana gushes over Khloe Kardashian

A day after Khloe gushed about still speaking to French Montana, French has reciprocated..He told USWeekly she will be his baby forever....maybe they are meant for eachother..He gushed 
She's my baby forever,'There's no bad blood or anything.'You never know, we might be together,We might not. It's a great thing to keep it in the air.''Our relationship – you break up you make up, you break up you make up,'We went through that a couple times. You never know.'She's good. She's the best. There's no bad blood with her,''I love how she is. She inspires me as a person. I'm sure I inspire her in many different ways.We just have that special relationship. Right now we're in a special zone… She's a beautiful person. I don't think a lot of people know how beautiful she is.
On Kanye, he said

'I just left him now at the studio,''He'd make a good brother-in-law!'
Image-Filmmagic

27 comments:

  1. Does French knows what he was saying? I thought he was only interested in her wealth. I rest my case cos time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sleep. .. where are the dudes in the house ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ammy love, where have you been?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I am here baba, come to daddy. IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
  3. She's moved on, keep dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww reminds me so much of my ex.He had same dreams until I finally dumped him.He still gushes about me.

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...still yur baby ni? isoright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone help!!!! Am new here....clueless on how to open d google Acct

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished fucking,this guy at oriental. I fucked,his brains off. I'm so tired

    ReplyDelete
  8. Story for the gods. Yeye dey smell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. visit gmail.com then create a gmail account (requires phone number). 

    2)After the gmail has been created successfully;visit blogger.com        

    3)log in with the gmail address which you created earlier on(with the password too) then it automatically logs you into your blogger account...     

    4)Once you are logged in successfully you can then click
    on the "New blog" tab to create Your own blog account by filling in the necessary info required...                                    

    5)Your blog I.d has been created successfully...                                

    6)When next you log into miss petite blog or any other blog and you want to comment;go to the "reply as" then click on "google Account" and insert your gmail or blogger email address as created earlier on then "next" it until you are logged in completely, you are good to go with commenting using a blog Id... 

     Note:most smartphones operamini can't allow you comment with your blog I.D,so after creating your blog I.D and you want to make use of it,use your normal phone browser or if u are making use of an android phone;use operamini 12.1 or 11...because from version 7 downwards doesn't go through when trying to comment with a google/blog I.D...if you are making use of a P.C you have nothing to worry about altogether.

                                

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having fun, had good sex,with this guy. I screamed so loud, presently at oriental. I love sex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. French Montana, kindly take several seats Cuz you were dumped... *sips juice

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi am new.......good morning everyone nd my name is xandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone! hv bin an ardent reader bt jus created my. Acct

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321