"Marriage has made me calm"-2face Idibia | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 18 October 2014

"Marriage has made me calm"-2face Idibia

2face Idibia opened up to Punch on how he handles women who try to get too familiar .He says marriage has changed him ...
“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,”
“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married,”

20 comments:

  1. Good 4 him, at least he can testify it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ani and 2face are starting to look alike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dig ur courage nw 2baba. D lord is ur muscle

      Delete
  3. Emeh dear hope u had a peaceful nit...I didn't sleep at all my daughter kept me up all nit.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, I did. Aww the perks that come with being a mum.Sorry lol

      Delete
    2. Oh tanks girl. I was just greeting and really didn't think u will have the time to respond Bt u did. God bless your heart sweety.love u
      Nadine

      Delete
  4. He is now using condom on his mistresses unlike before.He has wisen up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ai! Sunday ,you dont sound sunday anymore lmao

      Delete
  5. This couple look so good together I wish them nothg Bt the best
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. dis annie fine......... TRUTH MAMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's time to arrest you for impersonating my mother. I am German. Get it?

      Delete
  7. Love this guy to the moon and back. Nice one sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely couple.Atleast they both don't bleach

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dats nice, but if marriage no change u na deliverance we for tak u go, haba u don do enuf na. God bless ur home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tu face is lying, we were togeda at the Eko Hotel last 9t wit sum ladies, we slep wit 2 ladies in separate rumz. Cann sum1 tell me wat happend in there? *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truth dey deny me u hear! Agbonwan ..........TRUTH MAMA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats the only way handsome guys like us can stay calm(marriage) if not,all this gurls we not allow us to rest*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I begiiiii !!!! For how long? A leopard does not change its spot.
    Ashawo to rele oko, o lo gba leave ni jare !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321