Love ! Couple recreate the same kiss around the world(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 5 October 2014

Love ! Couple recreate the same kiss around the world(Photos)

A couple in love who are also photographers have recreated the same kiss in different parts of the world to document their love journey..
According to the Cosmopolitan
Back in 2010, photographers Kendrick Brinson and David Walter Banks fell in love with a photo taken of them by one of their photographer friends. In the photo, Banks is dramatically sweeping Brinson off her feet in a romantic, Hollywood-esque kiss. The image stuck in the couple's heads, naturally, and they decided that recreating that photo was the perfect way to document their life together.And so, wherever they travel, Brinson and Banks now make time to take a quick photo in that same pose, setting their camera on self-timer and making a mad dash to get into position.
The now iconic pose has been termed 'Brinsonbanksing',with loads of couples copying the pose and tagging the couple online. 
Add caption

17 comments:

  1. Awww. So cute. But wat if she is a big curvy girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please bvs, which cream can I use to brighten up my complexion, I'm getting darker day by day. Please help.

      Delete
    2. Use Uda Akın ör Orı! Lol. Çan ı Carry lepacıous Bose for this kind öf pose? Hıan! IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
    3. Must you bleach? What happened to the dark skin? So those who have dark skin like lupine are animals? I suggest you use she butter to make your skin darker and glow.Mix it with palm oil. Don't try to be half caste like me

      Delete
    4. Buy olive white body cream and mix it with crystal white serum

      Delete
  2. Let me see any man in Naija copy that style. The way they will collapse on that floor. Carry Toolz up and kiss her that way, u won't like the result.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love indeed! I Tap into this annointing o. Good thing I'm skinny too,hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eerm emeh good morning o,isn't it sunday already? See now I had a dream,everything you wrote happened in it just that instead of blows I got slapped with stacks of $$$$$ from hakeem,thank God I survived,so kindly finish and stop keeping us in suspense.happy sunday to y'all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should break my side bone just because I want to do the 'Brinsonbanksing' kiss...no wahala

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon 06:35 add this pin up (746FB309) I use her product I'm so white and flawless. Thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Wow, emeh bring those lips lets do the same but ours will be in borno and adamawa.......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ steveosky thanks for that comment. It gave me a nice laugh, Naija babes are not bags of sand or bags of pounded foo-foo. lol. MPN Blog readers start recreating. Love is beautiful, isn't it?

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ the person that wants to get a good collagen whitening skin cream, follow this Link
    in.oriflame.com/products/temp-product-list.jhtml?content=pr_productListing-45000013&prodCat=skincare

    I have used it, its very nice, or add me on watsapp : 07036902468. thanks emeh

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321