'I'm getting back in the studio with Rihanna"-Wizkid | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

'I'm getting back in the studio with Rihanna"-Wizkid

If you recall, Wizkid tweeted that Rihanna called him amazing .Turns out he was not really collaborating with her, but writing songs for her upcoming album .He told  DJ Abrantee during an appearance on Capital Xtrain London
"Yea, I went to the studio to write something for her, she was in the studio as well, big shout out to Rihanna, so we made something together hopefully it gets picked. We’ll still do more stuffs together, you know she’s a cool person, I’m going back to Los Angeles so definitely I’m going to get back in the studio with her again."
He also said working with Davido is a possibility.

17 comments:

  1. Wizkid keep going up I like his musics collaborating with Riri will be awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Working with Davido is a possibility" . I like the sound of that. More grease !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who dash monkey banana

    ReplyDelete
  5. i called linda ikeji this mornin and she was cryin like a small bird,beggin me to do somtin abt it.so i called shekau(boko haram leader)to treatin google small,i believe he did cos rite now google are beggin linda.*oke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of making fun with people's misfortune, pls go back to school or step down to primary six if are a student already ! So that next time, you can easily spell " threaten"

      Delete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    The best artiste in africa no doubt...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLOG ANALYSER: Really! Kudos to him

    ReplyDelete
  8. must he announce it? y not do d stuff and wait for d word to hear it. Rubbish, always ranting like a kid. *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eyah dreams....like d way I dreamt u got married 2 my younger sis n dah made me your sis-in-law... U beta start prepping 2 do a collabo with salawa abeni insted of riri

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321