If asked to return as Eagles coach, I Will-Stephen Keshi | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

If asked to return as Eagles coach, I Will-Stephen Keshi

There have been reports that president Jonathan has ordered Stephen  Keshi to be reinstated as Super Eagles coach. Though no official declaration has been made to that effect,he declared he is ready to return.When asked if he was aware of the presidential order yesterday in Abuja, Keshi told AfricanFootball.com:
“Well I am just hearing from you.But if the President of my country asked me to return, who am I to refuse?”
I believe most Nigerians want him back...

13 comments:

  1. Well, obey the final order. Who in his rights sense would refuse such offer from the president. I think it's his fat luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are a boss when the president personally orders you to return. I need such favour .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before inkor, not with the kind of money involved

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch football

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch basketball but will have to ask Jona why he decided to make such a decision

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is when God Grace towards you breaks all protocols.. IT İŞ WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So even Jona has learn on how to play PR stunt, issoriat imma kip watching

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is obviously missing the rough papers that naija always paid him.


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oga Bro Jona don say d last Word!! Keshi is a gud coach., but he needs freedom, from wanna know all dem...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back

    www.lifeforyankee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Na him dey fumble before say nobody sack him na him resign with his hand.He for no return na.I wish the president has taken the same decision to solve other pressed issues affecting nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. keshi d damanager na wa o u wan come back come scatter everyhting iso-right

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321