"You are the most precious gift of my Life"-Peter Okoye tells Lola as she turns a year older | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

"You are the most precious gift of my Life"-Peter Okoye tells Lola as she turns a year older

Peter Okoye wrote this short yet,sweet message to mark his wife's birthday .
Lolaomotayo On this precious day, i would take the privilege to tell you that you are the most precious gift of my life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Honey!
How romantic..Happy Birthday to her
 

14 comments:

  1. He could do better. Igbo man. HBD Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS JUST AMAZING Gods works is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dry. She is fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday beautiful woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BD Lola, I luv u more dan Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Nwanyi ocha, ebu a fine gal chuckwu aru ka...... hbd....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their love.
    How To Get Over An Emotional Affair- click my name to read more

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet!!!!!!!. It wasn't composed for y'all so,it would not strike a cord. it's for lola to feel loved up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love their kind of love 😍😍

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321