Newly Engaged Omawumi unveils her fiance & daughter | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Newly Engaged Omawumi unveils her fiance & daughter


Omawunmi who just got engaged to her baby daddy,Tosin Yusuf has kept him away from the spotlight for years.Now that their relationship is headed for the alter, she flaunted him on her IG page and explained why she kept him away from the spotlight
"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!"

24 comments:

  1. May God bless you both really Good.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen, i love her for being discreet n keeping it on the low till it was necessary. Megbele mistress love u much

      Delete
    2. She needs to Lose weight. Looking like amoeba

      Delete
  2. I'm crushing over her man! Damn d guy le cute *hides face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless u too, dis is d kind of news I love to listen to and not aw one drunk yoruba driver carelessly killed a LAWMA highway official. Hope she av a life insurance wit the company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise of her.....may the almighty God strengthen their marriage and give them that grace of durability and longitivity

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Thats one beautifull kid that got there though..... God bless their union though...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do they look local. She looks like a house wife and he looks like a babalawo.It won't last.He is Y and she is Warri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choi dat pikin get head like Uduagan o! Congrats btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks preg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks preg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. na who I go ask again as she don tell us now? congrats.

    Omo Oba (Formerly known as Shrek)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Ammy becky is that u on ur dp or just another persons photo? if that's u 100% add me here's ma bbm pin 7a2a2dbb.

      Delete
    2. (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
  12. Useless emeh leave my bf alone stop fucking him u call him all d time

    ReplyDelete
  13. Useless Anon 07:57 leave Emeh alone. ya bf na sef who? mtchewww show ya face, ugly thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a real and mature woman there, she didn't let pressure from media rain on her parade ...congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You digging the way he digging you

    congrats

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  16. most of the Anonymous in dis blog is, she just dey form Watien I no know go to yur country panya and do yur blog

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321